BangsBoy-Keefe

Keefe: So do you like her or not?

Keefe: It's a simple question - yes or no?

Tam: No

Keefe: Are you sure about that??

Keefe: Do you need some time to think about your answer?

Tam:

Tam: No

Keefe: Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Keefe: You hesitated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tam: No, I didn't

Keefe: So did

Tam: Not

Keefe: Did!

Tam: Not!

Keefe: Did!!!

Tam: If you're going on about this, are you sure you don't like Biana?

Keefe: I don't

Tam: And how come is that?

Keefe: I like someone else

Keefe:

Keefe: Oh, I just sent that *cursing himself under his breath 'ripplepuff'*

Author's Note:

Hiiii

I won't be updating again today because I have school and a test to study for. Not to mention a million books to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 200+ READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for all the exclamation marks, you have no idea how much this means to me!

See ya!

CallaIsTheBest (and so are you guys!)