Chapter 19

Content Warning:

This chapter contains explicit descriptions of blood, gore, graphic depictions of sexual violence, assault, and intense trauma. The scenes portrayed may be disturbing and triggering to some readers. Please proceed with caution and prioritize your well-being.

4E, 196

The voices, thick with malice, filled the room, echoing in my ears and drowning out all else. "Come on!" one growled, his breath searing against my skin. "Make her face me, yeah, just like that."

His words barely registered, lost in the haze of pain and numbness that had claimed me long ago.

"Do you enjoy that, you little Thalmor slut?" another sneered, each syllable dripping with contempt. His voice twisted into a cruel mockery, a venomous joke, as his hand gripped my chin, forcing my eyes open. My gaze met the distorted, stained faces of the men towering above me—Imperials, perhaps, with sharp features like brothers. Their faces blurred together in a sickening montage of cruelty.

"She feels so good," another groaned, his voice low and guttural, reverberating through my core. Their words were nothing more than noise in the endless abyss they had thrown me into.

A thick length filled me again and again, the rhythm hammering against my body. But the numbness had settled in long before, dulling every sensation, turning the pain into an unending, agonizing void.

"Look at me," the man gripping my chin demanded, his voice cold and commanding. I had no choice but to obey, to meet those empty, soulless eyes. "Please," I whimpered, my voice barely a breath, the last shred of strength I had left.

"Just like that," the one on his right chuckled darkly, "Make her beg."

Tears burned at the corners of my eyes, but I forced them back, choking them down as I had done for hours now. I couldn't let them see me break, not completely.

"Don't tire her out, boys," the silent one finally spoke, buckling up his pants, his voice dripping with casual cruelty. "Helvo and the others will want a taste at the party tonight."

A sudden, sickening pull as one of them withdrew left a warm, disgusting stream trailing down my leg. It was a mockery of relief, another in a series that seemed endless.

"I don't get why we can't just keep her to ourselves," the one who had been lounging nearby leaned over, his hand brushing strands of hair from my sweat-streaked face. His touch was deceptively gentle, almost tender. "I could fuck her for all eternity."

"She won't live long," the other replied, a cruel grin stretching across his face. "You know what they do to Thalmor like her around here."

"We," the man on the left growled, grabbing my aching, bruised behind with a grip that sent fresh waves of agony through me, "just want to have all the fun with her before handing her over." He pulled me against him, his mouth descending on mine in a savage, suffocating kiss. His tongue invaded my mouth, and I gagged, choking on the taste of him.

"I said enough, Samuel!" the leader snapped, his tone laced with finality.

The lips that had trapped mine finally released their cruel hold, but his gaze remained, locking onto mine with a possessiveness that sent a shiver of revulsion through me. "She deserves kisses, doesn't she?" he murmured, the words dripping with a twisted kind of affection.

Before I could respond, his mouth was on mine again—another long, wet kiss that left me feeling more disgusted than the acts that had preceded it. When he finally pulled away, his eyes gleamed with a sick satisfaction.