Christmas Gift

[Iris, Aries, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

The Golden quartet(minus Iris) look at Iris with apologetic eyes, remembering how they acted in this scene. 

Iris bit the inside of her cheek to hide her frustration after getting reminded of this. Seeing this, Aries wrapped his arms around her.

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Iris' broom?

Aries: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Iris: Maybe he was-

Hagrid: [cutting Iris off, turns to them suspiciously] Who told you about Fluffy?

"That thing has a name?!"

"Yes, 'he' does have a name."

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Iris: It's a 'he', 'mione.

"Sorry about that, Iris."

"It's alright, Hermione."

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...

The Great Hall leans forward with interest.

Iris: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

"Oh, come on!"

Aries: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Iris: Or maybe protect-

Iris' frustration increases. 

The future generation are cautious and place a protective charm around the rest of them so that her magic won't hurt the others if it lashes out.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Iris: [frustrated] There's something about counter curses too-

"EXACTLY MY POINT!" Iris shouts as dark magic coils around her fingers slightly.

Aries places her on his lap and tries to calm her down. They all should have listened to her.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all four of yeh. Yer meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"Nicholas Flamel?"

Those who were intelligent enough or were history bookworms figured out what Fluffy was guarding.

Aries: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]

Iris: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?

Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

[It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle. Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.]