The Letter

It's Friday, September 1, 1995, the golden quartet was having dinner. Ron and Hermione were bickering again. Iris watches them amused before leaning towards her boyfriend, "50 galleons they end up together in seventh year while doing something dangerous." Aries smirks, "You're on. I say next year."

She giggles turning back towards their best friends when the doors of the Great Hall opened with a bang. The Weasleys along with Remus Lupin, Snuffles, The Malfoys, Kingsley, Moody, Tonks, Madam Bones and Minister Fudge enter.

Dumbledore stands up, "Welcome, dear guests. May I ask why you are all here?" Madam Bones speaks up, "We got a letter saying that we all were to meet here. It said it was of some importance."

Just then  letter appears in front of Dumbledore,

(A/N credit to _firequeen8 for the picture)

"Dear Hogwarts,

My name is Teddy and I am writing to you from the future. By now a group of people will have entered the Great Hall on Friday, September 1st, 1995. After you have finished reading the letter, eight movies will appear depicting the past, present and future of my godmother Iris Potter."

Fudge and Umbridge were looking pleased that they would be able to prove that the Potter brat was lying.

"Something tragic happens this year and we want to change it."

Everyone was confused on what happens that year. While the golden quartet thought it has something to do with Voldemort. Dumbledore was weighting the pros and cons of the decision. He finally chose to watch. Who knows what secrets of the Potter family will be shown. He wanted to know all of them.

"By watching these movies you understand why it is so important to change the future. Do not worry about classes as the time outside Hogwarts will freeze until the movies are completed.

P.S. The students will not have points taken nor detentions given, per the approval of our current Headmistress Professor Mcgonagall."

The quartet sighs in relief.

"Some of us will be coming tomorrow.

Signed,

New Generation

T.E.R.L, R.H.W, H.R.W, S.D.M, R.S.B, J.S.B, S.R.B, L.L.B, M.I.B"

"All the guests can go to the sleeping chambers provided by the castle. We will watch the movies tomorrow." Dumbledore announces.

࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓࿓

A/N:

The letter:

Dear Hogwarts,

My name is Teddy and I am writing to you from the future. By now a group of people will have entered the Great Hall on Friday, September 1st, 1995. After you have finished reading the letter, eight movies will appear depicting the past, present and future of my godmother Iris Potter."

Something tragic happens this year and we want to change it.

By watching these movies you understand why it is so important to change the future. Do not worry about classes as the time outside Hogwarts will freeze until the movies are completed.

P.S. The students will not have points taken nor detentions given, per the approval of our current Headmistress Professor Mcgonagall.

Some of us will be coming tomorrow.

Signed,

New Generation

T.E.R.L, R.H.W, H.R.W, S.D.M, R.S.B, J.S.B, S.R.B, L.L.B, M.I.B