Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 The popular Xiao Feng

It turns out that since Lin Hua came back that day and told Jiang Baozhu about her failed blind date and her high demands, all the ladies were attracted by Xiao Feng who was on a blind date with Jiang Baozhu.

Jiang Baozhu looked down on Xiao Feng's conditions, but the other aunts in the village were very self-aware.

Knowing that this condition was placed on them, it was already a bit high, so there was no reason to dislike it, so why not rush to find Li Aunt introduced.

Not to mention the aunts in the village, but the people who ate at the state-owned restaurant that day were all eagerly waiting to go back and inquire about Xiao Feng after finishing their meal.

It's just that Xiao Feng's background is a taboo in the hearts of many people. Those who have stayed in the county for a long time want to protect themselves wisely, so when Xiao Feng's family background is found out, few people take action.

Of course there are still one or two, but Xiao Feng prefers to choose people from rural areas, so when Aunt Li explained the introduction to him again, he agreed to meet him.

His conditions have not changed, but he just hopes that Aunt Li will not introduce him to him again. Just like Jiang Baozhu.

It is impossible to say that Aunt Li was not angry at the performance of the Jiang family and her daughter that day.

It was just for the 30 yuan, but if she was angry, she had to find someone to express it to, so she stopped choosing a partner for Jiang Baozhu first.

After all, She couldn't waste a long time on her and could vent her anger, so she planned to settle Xiao Feng's marriage first.

Aunt Li was not only dazzled by the 30 yuan from the Jiang family, but she was also quite conscientious.

When she introduced her to Xiao Feng, she went around the girls and made sure they didn't have any serious problems before introducing them to her.

Feng Qing introduced her, so she chose Aunt Ma's niece from a large group of self-recommenders.

Aunt Ma's niece and Feng Qing met under the leadership of Aunt Li. After getting to know each other, she also agreed to Feng Qing's request.

In her opinion, marrying into the past does require taking care of the man's elders , Besides, it is also appropriate to show filial piety to your elders.

In this way, the two of them worked very quickly. In the second week after the failed blind date with Jiang Baozhu, they confirmed their relationship with Madam Ma's niece. They heard that they would get married soon.

Aunt Ma was very proud now, and thinking of the Jiang family's dislike of her niece's son-in-law, she planned to show off in front of Aunt Zhao.

After that, it became the scene where Lin Hua and the others came here, and the two of them were having a good fight!

The fight between the two also let Lin Hua and the others know that the popular Xiao Feng already had a wife.

Now that Aunt Zhao and Aunt Ma are fighting, I don't know if they are unwilling to do so.

After all, Lin Hua saw from the outside that both of them were attacking each other lightly. This made Lin Hua's scalp numb.

As expected, women would either pinch or pull out their hair when fighting.

While Lin Hua had a headache, she also learned a lot of Chinese quintessence. The two of them kept moving their hands and mouths, allowing Lin Hua and Lan Wei to see how powerful ladies are.