Chapter 441-445

Chapter 441

On the second day of formal classes, the couple got up early. They had to go to class on time today, which was quite a heavy task.

Fortunately, Xia Zhiyuan restrained himself last night and did not make trouble very late.

Otherwise, Lin Hua would not be able to get up today, which would be embarrassing and embarrassing.

"Huahua, go ahead and steam the custard. I'll go out and buy breakfast."

"Okay!"

The couple divided the work and cooperated with clear goals. Everything was going on in an orderly manner.

"Yiyi, little lazy boy, get up! We have to go to school today!"

"Mom! Mom!" Yiyi looked sleepy.

Lin Hua knew that she was exhausted yesterday, so she slept for an extra long time today, otherwise she would wake up early in the past.

"Let's get up!" Lin Hua took her out of the warm bed.

Yi Yi was led to wash up in a daze, but fortunately she woke up after washing her face.

"Mom!"

"Hey! Wake up! Do you remember what we are going to do today?"

They tilted their heads one by one, "Remember, we have to go to school today."

"Hmm~ That's great!" Lin Hua was not stingy with her praise.

"Hehe!"

"Come on, let's eat now!" Put the steamed custard in front of her.

"Where's dad?" Yiyi picked up the spoon and was about to eat. Suddenly he realized something was wrong and asked.

"Dad went to buy breakfast. He will be back soon. You eat first, okay?"

"Oh!"

"He's back! What did you buy?"

"Baozi, soy milk and soy juice."

"Do you want to drink the soy juice?

"Well, I haven't had it for a long time. I want to try it again."

"Oh, okay, you drink the soy milk and I drink the soy milk." Lin Hua couldn't drink the soy milk. She felt that the smell was too weird. But she won't take away other people's hobbies.

Suddenly the corner of her mouth curved into a wicked smile, "How about you order some bean juice for your daughter to try and see who she likes?"

To say that people who like the bean juice really like it, and those who don't like it very much. I don’t like it and can’t even drink it.

Xia Zhiyuan was suddenly moved by what she said, and his eyes lit up, "How about giving it a try?"

"Yes, you can use your chopsticks to dot a little, dip it in, and let her try it."

Both of them liked it here. Tease your daughter with small things and see how she reacts.

As soon as the two of them decided, Xia Zhiyuan started taking action. He took a pair of chopsticks and dipped them into the bean juice.

Yiyi was fighting with her custard and didn't hear the couple's "conspiracy" at all.

He had a gentle and harmless smile on his face and said to his daughter: "Yiyi, do you want to try this?"

Yiyi looked at those things as if he had never seen boiled buns before.

"Daddy, is it milk?" she asked, looking at the soy milk in front of Lin Hua.