Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281: Giving birth.

The old woman was a little overjoyed that she had achieved her goal, but she quickly calmed down.

With a hesitant look on her face, she said with some embarrassment: "Sister-in-law... the hospitalization expenses for the next week..."

Grandma Qingqing looked at her like this and thought she was going to say something. Unexpectedly, she just wanted to talk about the hospitalization expenses. things.

"I'll pay for the hospital bills for you."

"Hey, sister-in-law, you're so kind."

The two of them discussed the matter as if no one else was around. Both of them were very happy, and one was happy about his grandson.

The next week he had milk to drink, and the other person was happy that his goal had been achieved.

-

In the next two days, no other patients entered the ward.

Except for Granny Qingqing, who carried her grandson to breastfeed her many times a day, Shen Laidi and Wenwen were the only ones making any noise.

Ever since the two started quarreling for the first time two days ago, Wenwen had been sarcastic about Shen Laidi from time to time.

This happened basically every time Shen Laidi wanted to chat with Lin Hua, but Lin Hua didn't want to talk to her at all, so she was still very grateful to Wen Wen.

Wenwen gave Shen Laidi no chance to get close to Lin Hua, and was basically interrupted by Wenwen every time.

Lin Hua just wanted to give Wenwen a thumbs up. She was a little annoyed that Shen Laidi would find a topic to chat with her for no reason every time. This Wenwen always interrupted her chat and attracted her attention. .

Another strange thing happened in the past two days, that is, when Lingling was breastfeeding, she finally closed the curtain.

Lin Hua was a little strange at first.

The old woman explained: "Oh, this is not to see a lesbian. The gay man next to you is always embarrassed, so for the sake of other gay men in the ward, we decided to close the curtain."

"Oh!" There's nothing wrong with that.

Lin Hua is also very happy that they have this awareness. After all, breastfeeding is a relatively private matter. How can you always be so careless?

Qingqing's husband: "Auntie, I can't do it either. I have to watch my son drink milk."

Lin Hua looked at him in shock: You are definitely not trying to be a hooligan.

"Oh, what are you talking about? How could my daughter show it to you? I just didn't think of it before."

"What should I do with my son?"

"What are you talking about? Don't you trust us?" the old woman said with a frown.

"No, no, I don't believe you." After a few days of getting along, Qingqing's family was very trusting and grateful to their family.

"That's it. Don't worry, we will make sure your son has enough to eat."

"Nowadays, if a child doesn't have enough to eat, he will cry because of hunger. You will know if he cries or not."

"That's right, that's right." Qingqing's husband thought. Think so.

Lin Hua actually felt a little weird when she saw it, but she didn't think there was anything wrong for the moment.