Chapter 526-532 [FULL TEXT COMPLETED]

Chapter 526 Investment

"Yiyi Dad, do you want to sell this small car ?"

Knowing that with this kind of car, all the toys at home have been buried in the mud.

"I don't necessarily have time for this. It took us a long time to assemble this small car." Xia Zhiyuan said truthfully.

After all, he is really busy with schoolwork now. Although most of his time is spent on design, assembly actually doesn't take long. The main problem is the materials.

Seeing that Xia Zhiyuan was telling the truth, they stopped forcing it. Although they really wanted one, they really couldn't afford a small car. Can't they own an electric car?

Alas, they didn't expect it. What an extravagant hope!

Lin Hua had thought about this problem for a long time. She didn't let Yiyi drive out to show off in the first place because she was afraid of this problem.

They don't want to make money by selling this now. What are they doing when they make themselves so tired all day long?

However, after the car was made, Lin Hua asked Xia Zhiyuan to register some related things as patents.

Later, when he came back, he felt that intellectual property rights were very important, and this patent was necessary.

The current environment has just been reformed and opened up.

Although she does not know how to do business, the current domestic economic environment is not very permissive.

This private factory is getting stronger and bigger, and it is difficult for private factories to find some production lines.

Therefore, if their small car is put into production, they will have to hand over the design draft to a state-owned factory.

Lin Hua also specifically asked Xia Zhiyuan if he had any ideas, but he just shook his head, "I designed this just to make a toy for my daughter. If someone really comes to find it, let's talk about it. We don't have to worry about it now. "

"Okay!"

The family is very Buddhist about making money. After all, they are really not short of money.

There is still a lot of money in the bankbook. Even if she wants to buy a house now, no one will buy it for her.

Finally, every child came up and sat in a circle. Xia Zhiyuan and Lin Hua cooked a feast for the children at home.

From this day on, several children would come to Lin Hua's house every day, non-stop.

This situation lasted for a year, because a year later, the design drawing of the small car was still given to the toy factory. Xia Zhiyuan and the toy factory were on a share-sharing model.

This was also Lin Hua's suggestion. She felt that it would be too much of a disadvantage to buy it out directly, so she proposed a share-sharing agreement with the toy factory. Since then, the family has gained an extra income.

Suddenly there were many children driving such cars in the streets and alleys.

-

"Zuo Qing, are you telling the truth? Someone really wants to sell their house?" Lin Hua asked excitedly.

Is this finally a house bought for her?

"Yes, that house is a two-entry courtyard house."

"This single-family house, are there any tenants in it?"