Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66: Famous

The Jiang family became famous again.

Yes, you heard it right, the Jiang family became famous again, just during a short dinner.

In the past, the Jiang family was famous for protecting their children and doting on their daughters. Now, because of the relationship between Aunt Li and Aunt Shen, the Jiang family is once again famous for doting on their daughter.

This time, the Jiang family is famous for not letting their only daughter be molested by her mother-in-law. People who deny relatives are famous for being familiar with each other.

The rumors this time have pushed the Jiang family to the forefront, mainly because she found someone based on this condition at the beginning, but later she disliked this person for denigrating relatives. After all, she is now fighting against feudal superstition.

Many people have taboos about denying relatives, but there are also many people who have no taboos about it at all. According to the ladies' understanding of Aunt Li, they know that she is a responsible person.

I know that Huo Jun must have good conditions. Besides, his family is gone, which is beyond Huo Jun's control.

In addition, I learned from the aunt who came back that Jiang Baozhu's attitude towards Huo Jun has changed. It is enough to show that Huo Jun is not only good in condition, but also looks better than Jiang Baozhu's previous blind date Feng Qing.

In addition, he is also better than Feng Qing. Since Qing doesn't have grandparents to take care of, it can be said that she can directly take charge of the family after marrying. She only needs to take care of the family of the two of them.

Many people have the same plan as Aunt Shen. They think that marrying Huo Jun is equivalent to recruiting a son-in-law from the city. This son-in-law has no other relatives. Aren't they his closest relatives? If anything happens, he should be asked for help of.

However, there are also many families who love their daughters. Like the Jiang family at the beginning, they do not want their daughters to be tortured by their mother-in-law, so they think Huo Jun is a good choice.

The aunts are roughly divided into two groups. One group did not participate in the robbery because they were taboo about Jun's life experience.

They came out to gossip during dinner time and spread the word about what happened in the car; the other group was interested in Huo Jun.

So I went to find Aunt Li early not long after getting off the bus, hoping that she could help introduce me.

After dinner in the evening, Lin Hua and Xia Zhiyuan went out to enjoy the cool air. When they saw the familiar group of ladies under the big tree, she skillfully pulled Xia Zhiyuan in and came to Aunt Wang's side.

I discovered that Aunt Wang was not the speaker today. It was another aunt who was familiar to Lin Hua. After looking at it, she found that it was actually the aunt who was sitting in the car before.

She was describing what happened in the car at that time, especially emphasizing that Aunt Zhao's previous conditions for finding a son-in-law and her reasons for refusing now were completely contradictory.

"This old Zhao has a lot of troubles. The first person Lao Li found for him was his grandparents. She felt that they wanted her precious daughter to take care of her grandparents. So she kicked them out and now she is truly alone. She also despises other people's kinship. Let me tell you, it's because Lao Li has a good heart that he found her from all over the country. If it were me, I wouldn't care about her. "