Chapter 411-415

Chapter 411 I was right.

I heard that this matter was a bit complicated and confusing. Passers-by didn’t dare to talk randomly anymore.

Shen Laidi: "No, I..." After asking for a while, she seemed to have thought of something and said, "My mother was injured in a fall some time ago, so..."

She was about to continue talking when she saw Gu Shengguo looking at her. He was even more lost and his eyes were darker.

"No, I..." Shen Laidi opened her mouth but never continued.

Gu Shengguo was not a person who couldn't change his mind. After thinking about it carefully, he understood what was going on.

She must have paid her mother and her grandmother's family to act in this play just to take the exam, so she doesn't have that much money now.

Gu Shengguo looked at her solemnly and said slowly: "I'll go back and get it."

When Gu Er and his wife heard what their eldest brother said, they immediately breathed a sigh of relief. They didn't need to pay.

Shen Laidi knew that he still had a lot of money, and she was relieved when she heard him say this.

Gu Shengguo left slowly from the corridor. When passing by Shen Laidi, he turned his head slightly and whispered: "I went to Liu's house to pick you up today."

Shen Laidi stiffened suddenly, her face turned pale, and her eyes Full of panic.

When she wanted to turn around and catch him to explain, Gu Shengguo was already a few steps away from her.

"Sheng Guo..." he said in a low voice, a little trembling.

Seeing this, Gu Er's wife punched Gu Er next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"Master, don't you think there is something going on between them?"

"Anyone with a discerning eye can see it. How could I not know?"

Gu's second daughter-in-law touched her chin pretending to be profound, "I don't know either. What's going on?"

The two people's voices were very low, and almost no one else heard them.

Shen Laidi just watched him leave in a daze, and the atmosphere at the scene was extremely subtle.

Many people watching were silent, not daring to speak, and some who couldn't hold it in anymore quietly left.

After a long time, Shen Laidi seemed to be tired from standing, so she walked slowly to a chair and sat down.

Gu's second daughter-in-law couldn't bear to see her look like this. She originally wanted to argue with her out loud, but she had an inexplicable feeling in her heart that it might be dangerous if she choked her at this time.

Anyway, the weird intuition in her heart made her shut up.

Shen Laidi sat on the chair and stared blankly ahead.

How did this happen? Why did it become like this? Am I wrong?

I am not wrong. People will be punished if they don't do it for themselves. I am just doing it for a better future.

But another voice in my heart said: If that's the case, then why didn't you tell Brother Sheng Guo? No, no, that's what I want to say.

Oh, then why didn't you say it in the end?

Why?

Because, because Mom said that if she told Brother Sheng Guo, he would definitely not agree.

The two children at home are still young, and he would definitely not agree to let me go out and make a living.