Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236 The truth is revealed.

Just when Lin Hua and Xia Zhiyuan were bargaining, the couple Shen Laoer and Liu Lihua were engaged in a drama of chasing each other.

Mr. Shen also held a stick as thick as a woman's arm in his hand, about as long as an arm. During the chase, he swung it at Liulihua from time to time, and Liulihua could only dodge in embarrassment.

She still didn't quite understand what happened.

Why did Shen Lao Er say he was going to kill him as soon as he rushed forward?

She was also constantly thinking about what she had done, but her eyes flickered when she thought about it.

"Ouch——" Liulihua cried out in pain.

Lin Hua and Xia Zhiyuan had just stood outside the crowd when they heard this howl, which made people shudder. Lin Hua was suddenly so frightened that she clenched Xia Zhiyuan's hand.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. Didn't you say you wanted to watch the fun?"

As soon as Lin Hua said this, she felt that Xia Zhiyuan was gently persuading her to go back. However, that was impossible.

She stubbornly turned her eyes to the person who just howled. He screamed to show that he was not afraid.

"I don't know. It's just that she screamed suddenly and I was frightened. I'm fine. Really, I'm really fine." She repeated her emphasis later, just to make Xia Zhiyuan believe her words.

"Okay, if you are really scared, you must say it." Xia Zhiyuan finally compromised.

Back in the center of the excitement, Liu Lihua tried her best to dodge after being hit with a stick, refusing to let him get hit with another stick.

At this moment, everyone could see that Shen Laoer's words were really not just words. He was attacking with such ferocity that he was going to kill him.

"Shen Lao Er, if you have something to say, do you need to use such a dead hand?"

"Shen Lao Er, stop it quickly." The captain looked on and quickly stopped him.

"Shen Laoer, can't you just say it if you have something to say?" The captain began to speak earnestly, for fear that he would do something he would regret.

He also didn't want the brigade to be stained, otherwise the title of the advanced brigade would be lost and the pair would be handed over to others.

But Shen Laoer actually couldn't listen to anything. Thinking only of what he was thinking, he quickly organized his troops to pull the two of them apart to prevent them from continuing to mess around.

After the captain asked someone to restrain Shen Lao'er, Shen Lao'er still glared at Liu Lihua fiercely, with a distorted expression on his face.

At this time, no one had figured out the situation. They only knew that Shen Laoer suddenly rushed out from nowhere and was about to kill his wife Liu Lihua.

The captain thought that he was a member of his family after all, so he wanted to find out what happened.

What's more, looking at the angry look on his face, you know that things are not simple.

"What happened to Shen Lao Er and what made you do this? If you tell me anything, I will make the decision for you."

As soon as the captain finished speaking, Shen Lao Er felt that someone was supporting him to make the decision for him, and suddenly "Wow ~Wow~" cried.

Everyone felt pitiful when they saw that look. When everyone saw him like this, they felt that Liu Lihua must have done something bad to make him so sad.