Heart.. beats.. fast..

Sleepy but cannot sleep = Errors

Bella Jasmine's POV

*1 month after*

"Pa, I'm going na," I said, and he gave me a nod. I sighed as he continued on giving orders. I even think that the nod was for the maids asking him questions, and not for me.

My grandmother just died and my dad's been freaking busy. No, I can't be mad at him just because of that, but, can't he just remember that he has a daughter that also needs love? Mom knows this, yes, but she's in Boston. She heard about the news, and sadly, she can't find a way to go home.

I slowly nodded and went to our garage. There, I got my all-time favorite car (yellow Lamborghini) and I placed my bag on the passenger seat. We're going on a vacation and Sarah's going to take care of the stuff, since, she was the one who came up with this idea.

After minutes, I arrived at the NAIA airport. I parked my car and messaged my driver to pick up my car. Later, he replied. The corner of my mouth twitches upward upon hearing...

"Belle!"

"Bella!"

"Jasmine!"

"Ayoko ng Villanueva.." I laughed. "Oy, bakla!!!"

Again, I laughed. Lunatic almost tripped, Sarah almost bumped into a random guy, and Alexi almost dropped her phone. Louise? Louise was one of my favorites (well, kidding), she ran to me and gave me a sweet hug. Of course, I hugged her back.

I heard the others groan as we separated from each other.

"Ikaw na Lou! Oy, dapat ako ang niyakap mo, nasa 'kin ang bag mo, 'te!" Sarah said while fanning herself. I saw Alexi placing her phone inside her pocket. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

My forehead ceased. "You're so.. Childish. Lunatic, got anything to say?"