Broken & Lunatic

fifteen

Me: "I'd rather face the computer than do some physical fitness thing."

My neck still hurts because of that partial curl-ups thing. My knees also hurt because. . .ugh. I didn't join the race because I have asthma; I can try push-ups but I didn't join that, either. I'd rather answer a lot of tests than join that. Ugh.

Song for this chapter: Sad Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift; click the external link if you want to watch it! Well, if naka-comp lang naman kayo. ^~^ You can play it while reading.

Bella Jasmine's POV

Great. He's not single anymore.

I don't know if he's playing a prank on me, but yeah, he did that to me a year ago. I was so mad at him that's why I punched him and he literally got a black eye. Maybe my punch was sooo hard. And I shouldn't have done that. The only reason why I punched him because I don't want him to have a girlfriend, yet. Remember the first time I met him? It's because of a heartbreak.. I don't want that to happen again.

A frustrated sigh escapes from my lips as I enter our dorm. I saw Alexi doing some of our assignments. I'm already done with them so I closed my eyes to sleep. I haven't ate dinner yet, but who cares. Sleeping is an escape to reality. It can give you nightmares but still, it is an escape.

***

I don't know what to do.

We're here in our school cafeteria, the good thing is only few pupils are here. So we're not in a crowded place. P-e-r-f-e-c-t. The bad thing is? I already know the feeling of being brokenhearted. Now I'm eating lots of chocolate cakes.. I just can't help it.

"Uy, tama na Bella, nakakarami ka na!" Alexi scolded. I rolled my eyes on her and continued eating. I finished my cake and stood up to order 3 more chocolate cupcakes and some water. Of course I'll drink water, I'm also afraid of being sick. "Saan ka pupunta?" Alexi asked.

"Going to buy some drinks," I partly lied. I'm also going to buy three more chocolate cupcakes but I know she won't let me. So I have to lie. I can buy ten and then share it with her. But I'll eat seven and she'll eat three. "Have a problem with that?"

"Ahh.. wala, wala." She shook her head. I smiled. I bought two bottles of mineral water and like what I've said, I bought cupcakes. But then I changed my mind and bought six. Alexi's eyes were as wild as an owl's upon seeing my tray. She then scowled at me and said, "Walanghiya akala 'ko banal ka?!"