Hurt

a little bit lonely because of that bitch that ruined my day yesterday... sorry for the typo, really. i'll edit this chap months after, ok?

okay.

very short update.

(11/21/15 - edited)

BELLA JASMINE's POV

I saw Alexi doing some of her assignments. I let out a sigh as I sit on my bed, removing my boots, the earrings, and other stuff that Alexi forced me to wear. Maybe that's why her face was familiar; she was a spy. I mean, she was one of Roxanne's troops. I'm so dumb to forget.

"Oy, tapos mo na ba assignments mo?" I heard alexi ask me. I closed my eyes but then I only shook my head. I'll just wake up early and I'm one hundred percent sure our professor won't check it. They have stuffs to do. I'll leave my assignments alone. "May problema ba, Bella?"

"It's nothing." I shook my head.

"If you say so."

***

"Ohmygosh, she's so pretty!"

"Maybe she can join Roxanne's group!"

"Uh, Bella's more pretty, duh."

I almost laughed. Not because of the statement.. well, maybe. It should be 'prettier' not 'more pretty'. Gods, there are so many uneducated people around the world. If only I can tutor all of them; hence, I can't. They're so unfortunate. Tsk, tsk.

I don't know who are they talking about. But the hell I care. I'm just gonna sit under a tree, read a book, or probably sleep. Maybe the makeover really has some effects on me. See, I'm a bit rude today. Ugh. 

Alexi's not with me. She's with Luna, I guess. So here I am, alone, and walking my way towards my locker. I opened it and placed all my books there. All the hairs of my body stood up because of her voice. It's happening again, isn't it? "Long time, Jasmine."

"Stop calling me by my second name, we're not close," I said, not looking at her. Only my relatives can call me "Jasmine". She calls me Jasmine before, but I don't care about the past anymore.

"Boyfriend ko na si Nate," she states. Her voice was so loud, meaning she intentionally wanted everybody to hear it. She's selfish, I know. What's hers, is hers only. You don't want to steal something from her. I don't know about Alexi and Luna, but they will steal Nate for me. "Don't you dare come near him."

I rolled my eyes on her. "Seriously, Roxanne? He's my best friend. I would never---"

"Here we go again. Remember the last time you said that to me? You stole him from me." Tears started to form in her eyes. Why talk about it now? I don't know who that guy is, but I am guilty. I feel guilty for stealing her boyfriend. "You said you would never---argh. Remember what happened.. after? He was attracted to you!"

"Roxanne, you know that---"

"Anong nangyayari dito?" I looked at Nathan. Concern was written all over his face as he looked at Roxanne. He turned around to look at me, and his expression was the same. Then it looked like he was confused but, in the end, he went near Roxanne and he wiped her tears. Not then I realized that I was also crying. "Bella, anong ginawa mo?"

"Nothing---"

"NOTHING?! May ginawa ka kaya sa'kin!" Roxanne interjected. The f*ck?! "Kayo, diba nakita niyo?! Nam-bully siya!" Then they nodded.

I suddenly felt anger. "You b*tch, stop making stories! Nathan, I assure you---"

"Ano tinawag mo sakanya?" Nathan shouted. "Alam mo ang sama mo na Bella! Proket nag.. nag-bago ka na! Wala namang ginagawa sa'yo si Roxanne, eh bigla mo nalang siyang tatawagin na gano'n. Feeling mo mas mataas ka na sakanya. Kung ikaw kaya ang tawagin na gano'n? Well, masasaktan ka." Right there, I did not care. I didn't wipe my tears as I continued crying. "You're the bitch here, Bella. Get out."

"Bella!" I heard Lance shout. I ignored him and then I ran. I continued running, not paying attention to other people. All I knew is I was inside the music room, crying in a corner. "Bella.. Bella, okay ka lang?"

"L-leave me a-a.. alone," I stuttered.

"Shh, stop.." He hugged me real tight. and I hugged him back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry

{aready editeeed. lovelynjdb sa twitter hahahahahatrbndiru}