I love you

Not proof read
1025 words
Tw⚠️Suicide mentions, sh mentions, emotional topics

Autumn PoV

I followed Viv to chars room and she was sat in the hospital bed.
"Autumn" she cried.
"I'm here baby I'm here" I walked up to her and hugged her. She pulled away and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.
"I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking it just all got to much everything just came back and i didn't know what to do autumn I'm so sorry I'm sorry" she started sobbing and I hugged her again.
"Don't be sorry you were struggling I just wished you got me instead but don't apologise please" I said and hugged her tighter.
"Autumn can you hold me" she asked and looked at me.
"Yes move up then" she shuffled up and i sat behind her and she rested her head on my chest.
"Do you want Reece and Marjorie to come in" I asked char.
"Yes please darling" she said and snuggled into my chest more.
I got my phone and messaged Marjorie.
Autumn- you can come in now char said you can but do not say anything when you get here
Marjorie- okay we are coming now what room
Autumn- room 39
She didn't reply just read it and then 2 minutes later she walked in.
"Awwww" Marjorie said and Reece just smiled.
"Marjorie I said do not say anything do i have to repeat myself" I said coldly.
She immediately straightened herself out then both of them sat on the chairs next to the bed.
"Char my love how you feeling" Marjorie asked her and char moved her head abit and looked at her.
"I could be better" she said and moved her head back.
I heard chars breathing even out and slowdown she was asleep then Reece asked.
"What actually happened" he asked looking at a sleeping char on my chest.
"Well basically we were at the bar and we had a few drinks we were both tipsy. Then we came home she was fine happy and laughing. Then we went to bed I fell asleep first. Then I think around 1-2 hours later I woke up to char not in bed. I sat up and looked at her side of the bed and there was letters one addressed to everyone she loved. So I gathered something was wrong and I looked so rude the room. The bathroom door was shut so I knocked on the door no answer I knocked again no answer so I kicked the door down and char was led on the bathroom floor in a puddle of her own blood and razor blades next to her. So I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom I checked to see if she had a pulse in the bathroom. It was there but very slightly. So I called 999 they sent an ambulance. Then I called you. The paramedics came got her in the ambulance then in the ambulance her heart stopped. Then we got to the hospital Viv came out with 2 others doctors and took her in the hospital and you know the rest" I said with tears in my eyes refusing to let them spill.
"My god Aut im sorry for both you and char"
Reece said shocked.
I just smiled and looked down at my girl that's led on my chest. Oh how I love this woman.
All of the sudden char shot up and started shaking.
"Char you okay what's happened" I asked whilst stroking her back.
"I saw him he was there hurting me again I can't do this autumn he's the reason I did it"
And she fell into my chest sobbing.
I looked at Reece and he looked back. Then we both looked at Charlotte and back at eachother.
We knew what we had to do.
Char was sobbing even harder into my chest and I held her tight.
"It's okay baby he won't hurt you he can't hurt you he can't get you from here. You're safe we are all here char" I whispered in her ear as she cried but not as much.
"Autumn I don't know what I'd do without you I can't believe I almost lost you and everyone else" she said calming down into only sniffles.
"You won't ever lose me I love you" i said and kissed her head.
"I love you too autie" she said using the nickname she uses when she's upset or drunk.
Reece and Marjorie looked at me shocked but smiling.
"You say anything and I will make sure you both feel it were it hurts" i said making sure they won't say a word about this.
I looked at Reece then he looked at me.
We nodded. "Char can you get up I need to talk to Reece Marjorie will be here with you" she groaned and rolled off of me.
My phone all of the sudden pinged.
I looked at the message and it said. Father.
I walked the doors of the room and me and Reece went out shutting the doors behind us.
I read the message first.
Father (roger)- tell that pathetic little girlfriend of yours if she keeps telling people what happened I'll find her again and do worse.
So keep her dirty little mouth shut. That's all for now goodbye mutton chops.
The message read and I looked up at Reece in horror and handed him the phone. He read it and had the same look on his face as I did.
"This is getting way to far first he raped 2 woman and possibly more. He beat me you Siobhan mum and mia. He's done so much in his life to hurt people as much as he can just for his own satisfaction. We can't keep letting him get away with this. We have to do something" he said looking at me.
I looked back thinking.
"No we can't let him get away with this any longer, you thinking what im thinking" I said raising my eyebrow and smirking.
"We kill him" he said.
"Exactly"