The end

Not proof read
1051 words
Tw⚠️smoking,death,violence,foul language

Reece PoV
"Exactly" she said then walked into the room to char.
"Baby I've got to go out for a couple of hours we will be back as soon as possible" she said to char and i stood at the door.
"Where are you going" char asked.
"I cant tell you right now but you will find out soon enough" Aut said looking at her girlfriend sadly.
"Is it something to do with roger if it is don't get hurt please" she said and smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed her back.
"I promise I'll be safe I'll tell you after okay" she said and walked out to me.
"Bye Marjorie" I said and walked over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.
"Bye Reece I love you" she said and let go.
"I love you too by gorgeous" I said and walked out.
"Bye darling" she said and me and Aut walked out to my car.

"Don't worry about your bat I had a feeling this was going to happen eventually so there's when in the boot" I said and turned the car on.
She smirked and nodded then we drove of.
We were about 10-15 minutes away from dads when autumn spoke.
"Right so I just thought of a plan. So growing up he never locked the back door abit stupid but I don't think he locks it still so we can sneak through the back. He'll most likely be in the living room you can go through the entrance by the kitchen and I'll go through the one by the stairs so there's no way for him to get out" she said and I thought that's actually a good idea.
"That's a good idea but we can't get caught so would you be able to disable all the cameras"
I asked becuase I knew she had the password.
"Ye still got the password from when we were kids" she said and went on her phone. We pulled up outside of dad's and went to the boot of the car.
I handed her a hoodie and gloves.
"What's this for" she asked holding them.
"The hoodie so you can keep your hair back so there's no dna and gloves for no fingerprints"
I said putting mine on and handing her the bat.

We walked to the side gate and ran to the back door. We checked and as we thought it was unlocked. We walked through the house I went to the kitchen and Aut went to the stairs. We were both waiting by the doors and when Aut hit her bay on the floor twice we went into the living room where our father was sat watching TV.
"Hello mutton chops, Reece didn't hear you come through the front door" he said and stood up.
He walked over to autumn and lifted his hand up and went to hit her. But before he could she brang her bat up and hit him really hard in the side of his leg. He fell back grabbing his leg.
"This is for char Siobhan and everyone else you hurt" i said hovering over him.
"What are you 2 going to do to me" he said looking directly at us.
"Oh you know just maybe beat you to death" autumn said her tone cold and calm. It even creeped me out. She walked over to him and swung her bat full force into the side of his face and he coughed out a couple of teeth. I walked over and kicked him in the ribs. He groaned.
"Maybe. Think. Of. This. As. A. Taste. Of. Your. Own. Medicine." I said punctuating each words with a kick or a punch to anywhere on his body. Me and Aut kept taking turns hitting him until he was coughing up blood and barely breathing. So we hit him a couple more times then booted him in the groin and walked out the house to the car leaving him there do die.

"Aut we need to get rid of your bat and these clothes" I said running to the car.
She jogged behind me and said "ye I know chars getting discharged tonight we can have a fire and burn the stuff"

Autumns  PoV
We drove back to the hospital to find char and Marjorie asleep. We woke them up and got char discharged. We all got in reeces car and drove to my and chars house. Marjorie and Reece didn't know char had moved in they just thought she was staying for awhile till she recovered.
We got back to my house and we all walked in and went straight to the garden with all the stuff in carrier bags.
We lit a fire and started chatting till char went upstairs and came down with a bag of weed, papers and a lighter.
Me, Marjorie and Reece just gave her a death stare.
"Would you rather me cut myself and scar up my body even more or smoke" she said rolling a joint.
"Char you can smoke I can't control you but please don't do it constantly" I said to her and she just stood up walked over to me and kissed me.
"I promise to not smoke everyday" she said and kissed me again before walking to her seat.
Char started smoking her joint and I could tell it was calming her down.
"What happened earlier with roger" Marjorie asked and me and Reece looked at each other I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.
"Basically we went to his house then we snuck in through the back door went into the living room and beat him to death" I say calmly shrugging my shoulders.
Char looked at me and smiled and Marjorie looked at me in shock but then smiled a little.
"Thank you autumn it means a lot you did that for me" char said and threw her finished joint in the fire. Char looked at me then the house then back at me and I nodded.

"So basically I'm not just staying here until I get better and recovered I'm staying here permanently I moved in about 1-2 months ago"