7, A Weeks Worth

Sooner than you thought, it was homecoming week. When you saw Scaramouche that Monday you couldn't help but think who he'd go with, or if he'd even go at all. You walked up to him hesitantly, your heart throbbed a bit in your chest.

He got out of his car and was walking towards the school. You walked faster to get to him. Then, tapped his shoulder but his head didn't turn to look at you.

"Who do you think-" Scaramouche spat before turning his head. "Oh, hey Y/N."

"Uh..." "Hi Scara." You muttered. "Are you," 'why do I have to be nervous to talk to him today? We've known each other for how long again? This sucks.' "Going to homecoming at all?" You finally
got the words out. He shrugged in response

"I dont know yet, why?" He asked. He was still walking and you followed behind him closely.

"No reason." You said. 'JUST FUCKING TELL ME YOU- UGGHH'. You guys walked into the school and went your separate ways.

You'd continue through your regular school day like normal, the only exception being the boredom that was slowly taking over. Sadly you didn't have any classes with anyone you actually liked being around. So, you'd suffer it out until lunch.

"Hu Tao," you started.

"What's up?" She replied looking up from her foam lunch tray.

"So.. Sclera Moose was in my dream, right" Hu Tao nodded. "AND IN THE DREAM WE WERE DATING."

"WHAT??" She exclaimed with a small look of horror. You put your head in your hands as you fangirled.

"DUDE IT WAS SO WEIRD." "HE LITERALLY PINNED ME AGAINST THE AHDHSHHSB" You two were probably the loudest people in the cafeteria, but you guys didn't really care. At least you kept things interesting. "LOWKEYY.." "LOWKEY HE COULD MAKE ME JUNO, LIKE..."

"NAHHHH THATS CRAZY BRO." Hu Tao snickered.

"Anyways," you said quieter "do you think he'll ask me to go to hoco with him?"

"Like as a date?"  She questioned.

"Yeah." "Do you?" You repeated. Hu Tao gave you a perplexed look.

"Maybe?" She shrugged.

"Yes or no." Hu Tao glared at you when you said that.

"How am I supposed to know?" She rolled her eyes.

"Frick you man" you said in a nerd voice. "I'm not dating him or anything so I dont expect him to, but still... I want him to."

You sighed and propped your head on your hand

"IM LITERALLY FUNNY AND HOT WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT MEEE??" Your voice was strained from all the talking you were doing.

"Dont ask me." Hu Tao was just annoyed at this point. Not seriously or anything, but you'd have this conversation 4x a week for the past few months.

"Okay but it's not like anyone else would listen." You pursed your lips and leaned back like you were in a chair with a back but just ended up falling cause there wasn't a back.

"PFFT-" she wheezed. You got up and dusted off your clothes.

"I hope all of your eyelashes fall out." You glared at her un-menacingly. She giggled at your reaction but then tensed up when she saw someone behind you.