୨⎯032 ⎯୧

Tatyana

"JUST RELAX."

He tells me, and I thought he was insane for thinking I could even do such a thing. He was crazy. I was crazy for even letting him take me here.

He was out of his mind. And I was about to lose my mind. We were hundreds of feet in the air, with his hands tightening on the control of the aircraft.

"I'm so going to kill you!" I shout breathlessly as the sleek helicopter ascends into the air as my heart feels like it's going to explode out of my damn chests.

"Oh, how I look forward to your threats, Carnio." He chuckles as we soared above the illuminated land scape of Spain, a tapestry of nothing but golden lights and shadowed hills stretched beneath us.

My eyes widen in disbelief as the grandeur of the Spanish countryside unfired beneath us every village and cityscape a constellation of brilliance.

"Oh my...." The words die on my tongue as I was torn between the exhilaration of the experience and amazing few, as well as the thrill of my fear.

"Hold tight." Kane tells me before pulling the controller of the helicopter the left causing us to spin upside down.

I let out a breathless laugh, my voice a high-pitched lift that danced with blood glee and nervousness.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream out shutting my eyes tightly trying to distract myself from this ride.

I hear Kane chuckle from beside me and he takes control, my laughter mingling with my cries of astonishment.

"You got to open your eyes to see this, Tatyana." He tells me, and I shake my head gripping my seatbelt.

"I'm not opening shit until you land us!" I shouted seriously causing him to chuckle.

"You'll regret it if you don't...." He warns me, causing me to swallow my fear and peel my eyes open slowly.

My gaze first drawn to the glowing horizon as the sun began its ascent, the sky transformed into a canvas of vivid colors, crimson and gold bleeding into one another.

It almost seemed like the world was awakened with the sun, every detail magnified in its golden light.

My breath caught in my throat, and a soft gasp escaped my lips. "This view is.... breath-taking." I murmured, my voice trembling in awe.

He turns to me, his eyes reflecting the intensity of his feelings. "She is, isn't she..." He trails off with a low voice, causing me to turn away and lock eyes with him.

My cheeks flushed in red at his statement, unsure how he was still able to make me get butterflies although I should be used to him by now.

"Since when were you so romantic?" I ask mentally comparing him now to him he was when I first met him.

Cold, harsh, ruthless, emotionless.

He honestly was an arrogant piece of shit, but then again, I did try to bash his face in with a bat when I first met him.

"Since I realized that telling you how pretty you are keeps me out the doghouse. What's that saying you Americans say, happy wife...... happy life?" He asks causing me to softly laugh.

I raised my brow, "Oh, so what you're saying is I should start planning my next shopping spree?" I ask playfully while batting my eyelashes.

He chuckles, "So you can spend another hundred-thousand dollar on clothes?" He asks, and I nod, before smiling widely.