Chapter 7: The Witch Doctor

The woman lightly looks up, coming out of unconsciousness. She tried to lift up one of her hands but saw that she was tied to a chair.

???: Huh? W-What is this?

  You stand over her with a stern look.

Y/N: I'll ask the questions. You see, I am tasked with protecting London from people like you. Monsters. I can smell black magic on you. You are a practitioner of dark arts. There for.

  You press the cold metal of your gun to her head.

Y/N: You gotta die.

  Robin stands to his feet, lightly moving the gun away from her head.

Robin: Hey! You can't just kill her.

Y/N: I can, and I will. Unless I am given a reason not to.

Morrigan: Pardon me. I'm not trying to intrude. I just need your help. My name is Morrigan Belladonna, I'm a witch that I admit. Though, more of the doctor variety. But I do not use my powers to hurt.

Y/N: Hmm, a likely story...

*click*

  Robin smacks your arm.

Y/N: What?

Robin: I heard the hammer of your gun!

  The woman reaches out her hand as if trying to hold onto something.

  You were surprised she was able to free herself from her binds.

  The sound of hissing is heard as you see snakes slithering up the chair, moving into her lap as they turn back unto rope.

Y/N: Well, good enough for me.

  You raise your gun to her head, but she holds her hands up in defense. You weren't afraid, but you knew better than to be carefree with a Witch, even a Witch Doctor.

  She holds out her hands as if reaching for you. You recoil a bit because of her abilities. But you lightly reach your hand out, lightly taking her hand in yours.

Morrigan:.... Hmm. You feel cold.

  She reaches another hand out to her. Her hands, though they were covered by her gloves, they felt warm.

Morrigan: I don't mean you any harm. Just please hear what I have to say.

  She did seem sweet. But you still felt confused about how to feel. Robin was soft, so you didn't expect him to truly see this situation the way you would.

  You snatch your hand away and grab her by her face roughly.

Y/N: What are you hiding behind these bandages?

Robin: (Y/N)!

Morrigan: No, it's fine.

  She slowly reaches her hands up to her bandages. They slowly are removed until she looks up at you, opening her eyes. You see the full makeup on her face resembling a skull and her eyes.

  Her eyes had an uncanny glow to look in, so inhuman. But now that you could see her entire face, she lifted her chin up to see it better in the light. She looked very pretty.

 She looked very pretty