Chapter 8: Black Mary

*January 11th, 1888, 11:34pm*

  That night, a carriage was being pulled with a man and a couple of women inside. You watched from the rooftops, following this carriage with interest. Inside was one of the lieutenants of the Lurkers.

  You scale the building down, eventually landing on the rooftop of the carriage. Pressing a gun to the carriage drivers head.

Y/N: Keep driving no matter what you hear, or else I'll make sure your family gets what's left of you in little pieces.

  You hop to the side of the carriage, opening the door, and worming your way inside. There, you see the lieutenant currently sucking face with the girl to his left, a woman with black hair, as the red-headed one on his right smiles, holding his arm.

  The red head notices you as you raise your finger to your lips. It seems the other two were too preoccupied to notice.

  Taking a cane from your hip, grabbing it by the handle as you unsheath a blade, stabbing it into the man's knee. He screams in pain, turning to you as you press the barrel of your gun to his forehead.

Y/N: Tell me where your hideout is, or this carriage is gonna get a new coat of red paint.

Lieutenant: GAH! Y-you! Your the fucking Van Helsing boy! You're making a grave mistake here, boy!

Y/N: The only mistake I made was not just shooting you in the knee first.

  The girl with the black hair cries out for the man driving the carriage to stop, but you slap her across the face, pressing the gun to her head.

Y/N: I'm not above killing you two, either. I can make all of your deaths look like an accident unless you tell me what I want to know.

Lieutenant: You're a fucking loon!

  You roll your eyes as you aim the gun to his other knee, firing a shot as he cries out in pain, the girl with black hair quietly sobbing in distress as the woman with the red hair just looks at you with surprise.

Lieutenant: Okay! Okay! T-the hideout is at the east of Whitechapel. A building marked with a red X on the door. Looks abandoned. Gah! You'll see two guys posted outside in black suits as guards.

Y/N: Thank you for your cooperation.

  You kick the door open to the carriage.

Y/N: Now get out. My mercy is a limited time offer.

  The girl with black hair doesn't hesitate to run out of the carriage. You assist the lieutenant by kicking him out as he falls to a puddle. Barely able to stand.

  You look to the driver.

Y/N: Drive there, and I'll pay your weight in pounds.

Driver: Y-Yes sir.

  You lean back in the carriage as you notice a weight shift to one side. The red head from earlier was still in the carriage. And is now sitting next to you.

???: That was quite a show. Especially from such a dangerous lad like you.

  She leans close to you as you see her red hair, emerald eyes, pale skin, black lips, freckles and her dark attire.