Chapter 4 :

Lilli POV

Hanging out with Mommys friend today was fun but it only reminded me of how much I miss my daddy. I mean I dont even know him. Nothing. Not his name. not how he is like. Am I a lot like he is? What does he like? the same things i like.  I like sports. Soccer , Basketball and Volleyball and more. my mom doesnt neither do my siblings so I dont really have someone to play with me or even teach me. 

I think my daddy must be pretty good at sports and like being outside. Maybe he also likes music or arts like my siblings. I mean he must be their father too ... or? I dont really know. I am gonna ask my mommy.

"Mommy?" I asked while crawling on her lap. "What sweetie?" "Who is my daddy?" I looked at her and she seemed to panic. I mean she must remeber who my daddy is. You know only if there are two people who truely love each other can get children. I dont really know how but thats how it works. 

"Honey thats complicated ...we talk about that when you are older...." She said giving me a hug. But I wanna know! "No I was wondering all the time because the other kids in my school know there daddy and he plays a lot with them. And I wanna get to know mine. I wanna have fun with him and know if he is a lo like me and what he did when he was little" 

Laura POV

My daughters words were so ...touching. She is just a littl girl but what she just said really made me cry. I just wish i knew who her daddy is. I just wanted for her to have a father on her side to play with and have fun. But I dont even know him. I cant tell her what he is like. i cant tell her how much he loves her too because he doesnt know her.

I wish there would be a way to find out who I got pregnant with. I mean I could call the sperm bank but i dont really think there is a way to find out. Well you never know unless you try.

What is they can actually arrange a meeting with their father(s) ? Wodlnt that be so akward. I mean I dnt know that man! And actually I have a great life right now , my three presious children and I have  a new love. Or my first ever real love. Would knowing Lillis or Shors father be a problem for me and ross?

but I know how much Lilli and i think also shor miss having a father on their side so I am gonna try everything I can for my two kids.

_____________________

So ....she is close to finding out.....who the father is. I think many of you know who probaly ....but more interesting what will happen...how is everyone going to react and how will that chnage their life???????????

Pls vote and comment.

And I am so sorry for always letting you wait so much :/