Chapter 5:

Its been weeks since I contacted the sperm bank and I was totally surprised that I reveiced and answer today .

Dear Miss Laura Marano,

As you requested here are details about the biological father of your kid Lilli Ellen Marano . The name is unknown but he left his adress just in case. His adress is Jump Street 12, LA .

Yours sincerly

Well I asked about details for both kids father but only the one I requested for Lilli got back. Not the name but an adress. If I go there now I could meet the man that has the same gene that my baby girl has. But I am not sure if I should go. 

I thought about it a long time and decided to go but not take Lilli with me. We will see how it turns out and maybe one day I will tell her and let her get to know him. I just really really hope he is a nice sweet man Icould let my daughter spent time with and not a bad influence.

____

I am so nervous.

Litteraly freaking out. 

What should I do what should I say?

" Well hi I am Laura and I have a daugther and your the father" Thats sounds....crappy.

" Hello nice to meet you your the biological father of my 8-year old girl."

" I am Laura Marano. A few years ago you ..........." Thats sound all just ....idiotic.

"hey mom what are you doing?" Vanessa asked me. " I am going out today!" "With Ross?" "uhm no with an old friend of mine" "Oh okay" 2Yeah what dress should i wear?" I showed her all the dresses I got until she decided on a red fancy midtight long sparkly dress. It looks good. She also helped me with my hair and make up and I really did think I would make an impression on whoever I will meet today. 

Not that I am looking for a date - I have Ross- but just looking good and not to crappy.

"Have fun mom" vanessa said as I gave her a hug. my mom , Ellen , is coming over any second and looking after my kids. There she is. "Okay listen kids you will be with grandma today , be nice and have fun. Good night" 

_______

There I am Jump Street 12.

Its a small house at the end of LA . it looks like someone not that rich but also not poor is living in it. It looks nice and even a little rustic. 

I counted to 3 quietly and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.

A few seconds later i was standing face to face with......................................

ROSS LYNCH

____________________

How do you think they are gonna react ?

I am doing weekly updates on this , maybe a little more or less time in between and no regular days.....but i will try my best to update often and maybe a little longer chaps....

Pls vote 

and comment how you like the story so far and whats gonna happen next....