Chapter 12:

Ross POV

The camping trip was weeks ago and yeah after that it went all pretty well. Laura and Is relatonship is going stronger than ever. I practically live with her now. Not officially but almost every night and the whole day I usally spent at her house. Also living with the kids is good so far. I like that its not all that quite and boring at home anymore like it was at my house. 

Sometimes the kids are at their grandmas house so that laura and I have time to make out and go on dates or whatever. We are practically like one big family . I am aware that neither Shor or vanessa are my kids but it somewhat feels like it. It feels like laura and I are a married couple with 3 children....

"Is everything alright Laur?" She didnt look that happy. Same thing that day i found out about me having a child. Its the excat same look on her face.

" Not really" she whispered and cuddled into my side. I hugged her tight and waited for her to speak up.

" I guess Lilli wont stay our only child" "No there are vanessa and sho..... OMG you mean your pregnant!" "Yes I guess" She said shyly and a little upset to. "But thats ....fantastic" i said while picking her up and spinning her around. "I dont know ....3 children are a lot already....4 would be a little much" "hey you have me now to help you. It wont be a problem." I suppoerted her.

BUT OMG I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER........AGAIN. BUT THIS TIME I WILL GET TO SEE MY CHILD RAISE. I will hear her first words , see her first steps , get drawings from her and I can just simply watch her learn something new every day/week whatever. But I will see her grow up. WAIT MAYBE IT WILL BE A LITTLE BOY. THEN I COULD TEACH HIM ALL THOSE COOL THINGS ; SPORTS AND ALSO .....

EITHER WAY I AM HAPPY

Then there will be my little babys first school day. it will learn how to write and maths and all that other stuff. her/His first day in highschool. Their 18th birthday. And I can see him/her granduate., I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________

I am so sorry it took me so long and that chpater is short and crappy.

BUT WHO EXPECTED LAURA TO BE PREGNANT:;

That idea spontanous came to my mind yesterday when i started that chpater and yeah ..... ;)