Chapter 13:

Ross POV

So I will give you a little update on my life: 

Laura is pregnant in the 4th months and yeah we still have 5 months till the baby will come. Meanwhile we still have three kids to take care of. And yes i mean we. I now live with them in lauras house and really help her. I think Lilli accpeted me as a father and vanessa too. maybe not like a father but me living with them as lauras boyfriend. Shor doesnt too much. He barely talks to me and everytime i try to just have a nice conversation with him he always ignores me. 

Laura and Í are going great. I mean her being pregnant with our baby  and us living together took our relationship to a whole new level. We are not just teens/young adults going on a few dates and share a few kisses , no this is diffrent. Its a more mature thing. 

We are not married yet and we never talked about it but i thought baout it and might just propose to her one day. I mean like soon. It would pretty much be just a formel thing, Nothing would really change so why not? But if i do it has to be romantic. Not chliche too. Like romantic but originall , fun way and not one of those chliche ones you see in every movie. But still not causal . Romantic instead. And no I have no idea how thats gonna work.

Anyway I was with laur at the doctors yesterday and well she said that the baby is fine and ITS A BOY

Afterwards we were shopping. There were dozens of cute little clothes and toys and we bought a lot. Laura got so emotional during it . She remebered buying all those things for Shor and now he is so grown up. And now shes gonna have a new little boy.

______________

I feel like this story is totally not going were it should. I am j'not even writing it just giving you summaries of what happened lately in that story. I think I will end it soon . Sorry. 

Or is there anyone who might want to help me writing or even write the story from now on? 

If yes comment or sent me a private message.