Chapter 7:

Ross POV

I know something isnt right with Laura today. She hasnt said  a single word the whole evening. She would nod from time to time or mumble what sounded like a yes but she wasnt her normal bubbly self and I could tell she didnt even listen to what I said .

"Are you alright?" I asked knowing she would say yes but also knowing it will be a lie. No answer. i stood up and sat down next to her. I sat her on my lap and hold her close. "Tell me whats wrong baby" I noticed that she was debating with herself wheter she should tell me or not but after a few seconds she spoke up. "Its just you uhm i found out today...years ago" she stutterd not being able to say an actual sentence. "You are Lillis father" she yelled and with that got out of my tight grip around her waist and run away . It all happened before I could eve react. 

Just three words were in my head.

You Lilli father.

I am Lillis father. Her daughters father.

It probaly happened a few years ago when my buddy had that silly idea of ....and a few years later I did it again. Well wait Lilli was around 8 or nine or something. So it probaly was the second time. I just cant believe ...Lilli the daughter of my girlfriend is ....my daughter too. And not because we were having sex and forgot protection no because ...you know the story. because i was poor and also kinda naive. I never thought about actually getting to know the kid or anything....No I never expected that I would meet the woman getting the baby from me a few years later. Especially not that it was the woman i was dating for a while . 

And the kid I got to meet yesterday.

___

I probaly sat in the restaurant for another hour trying to process everything before I decided to got to Lauras house and meet her there. Wait....why was Laura actually at my house today? I never gave her my adress but I gave it to the sperm bank incase they need anything. And if Laura actually somehow new my adress and wanted to meet me she would ahve called...that means today she was there to meet Lillis father. Wow she probaly was really shocked.

I decided not to rang the doorbell incase the kids are sleeping even thought its not that late, I gently knocked on the door. About a minute later Lilli opened the door and smiled at me. "Ross what are you doing here?"She asked and looked at me wide eyed. I didnt expect her to open the door. I frize for a few secods before I slowly started checking her out, She looks a lot like Laura but if yu look more closely you can see that she also looks like me.

"Can we play volleyball tomorrow ? please? and basketball and ....." I smiled at her. She is just really cute and adorable. And shes my daughter. I know I mentioned that a lot already its just a lot to take. "We will see now is your mommy here?" "no she is out with a friend ....but granny is here" she smiled big and i looked at the older lady standing behind her. "Uhm nice to meet you I am Ross Lynch I...." "Your Lauras boyfriend!" The old lady says and smiled. "I heard a lot baout you not only from my Laurie but also the kids " She said and patted lillis hair. "So Laura is not here?" I asked again. "No she is not back yet. You want to come ina dn wait for her? I think the kids would like to play with you before they go to bed"

____________

I am adding pics in every chapter just a random pic of the family starring in this....Its a pic of Ross as a teen maybe the time he become a father......

Those of you who know me better probaly know that I normally update fast but right now I have smething to do all day long each and every day lol. I of course try my best to still update but I will update more often when summer is over I guess.