Chapter 11

So Laura , Ross and Lilli are on that camping trip thing and I will skip right into it. Well to the part where Raura might or might not tell the little girl who her father is...

The three of them are sitting in the tent cuddled up to each other 

"Lilli did you ever wonder how you were born?" Ross asked her . "Yeah sure! I was in mommys tummy. Like that" She giggled while taking to pillows and pressing them under her shirt. Laura laughed nervously before speaking as well. " Do you also know how you got in there? " Laura and Ross both knew that explaining that to a nine year old is really complicated but they couldnt just say to her "And  Ross is your father" without explaining how it all happened. 

"Yeah mom slept with a man and then the sperms came to her eggs and out of all that I was made. First i was just this big " Showing with her fingers "And then i got bigger and bigger till I was to big for mommys tummy and someone took me out. " She explained. "Where do you know that from?" laura asked with wide eyes. " Kendall told me " "Kendall is a friend of Lilli from school" Laura said.

"And then i said I dont know my daddy and she said than he was an asshole that just used my mom to have sex with her "  Laura thought for a second what shes gonna do next. She never expected her little daughter to know all that stuff and use words like this. 

"Lilli dont ever use this word again! And sweetie listen. If you really want to have a kid but dont have a man you can just go to a so called sperm bank and they will give you the sperms you need to get a baby into your tummy....

Lilli remained still for a few seconds but you could tell she was thinking hard abiut what her mother just told her . "You did that?" She slowly asked and Laura nodded. 

"So I dont have a father!" The girl concluded. "Well no... I mean the donator of the sperms is your biological father ...normally its anonymous but in this case i happen to know who HE is..." 

Ross wasnt sure if the little girl got any of the things laura just said nor of she knows what this means or if she wants to now who it was. He listened to laura being so sweet to her kid and wow she was being the best mother ever. And his little daughter who is just so smart and stayed so calm (at least until now) and shes just so cute.

" Ross" Laura whispered so quietly that you could barely hear. I could see the shock in Lillis face before she ran away.

I was about to run after my daughter when something hit me. I know that sounds stupid but i always talked about Lilli being my daughter but she is our daughter... me and Laura had a kid together.....

I mean I somewhat knew she was our daughter but i never realized what that for me and Laura meant . We have a child together . And I wanna be a father for that child.

____________
I feel like that s a totally bad chapater but yeah.....

:D

Thank you for all the voting , commetning and reading you have done and hope you liked it so far <3