Chapter 9 ❤️💙

They all left Bridget's room and decided to get some sleep. Around 2AM, Chloe reached over and felt the other side of the bed empty. "Red?" She sits up and looks around. The twins were asleep on their shared bed, poor kids. But Red was nowhere to be found. She grabs her jacket and walks out to find Red. "If i were Red, where would i be right now?" She knows her wife better than anyone. Chloe rolls her eyes. "Kitchen." She heads downstairs to the main kitchen where she finds Red sitting on the counter top, eating ice cream out of the tub. "You know, that's highly unsanitary. This is a school after all, you don't know who's been in that tub of ice cream." Red sighs. "I don't care at this point. I can catch mono and i wouldn't care." She mumbles. "Um, as your wife who has to kiss you and live with that, i do care." Chloe grabs it out of her hands before taking a spoonful for herself. Red rolls her eyes. "Hypocrite, you just wanted some ice cream!" Chloe smiles and shrugs. She stares at her wife for a moment. "What? Cheshire cat got your tongue?" Red smirks. "No, although i do wonder how his son is, we haven't spoken to them in a while. I don't even think the twins spoke to him either." Red brushes it off. "I'm sure Chester is fine. It's us that I'm worried about."

They take turns eating ice cream, feeding each other on occasion. As the ice cream starts to melt, it accidentally drips onto Chloe's chest. "Oh shit." Red quickly licks it before it travels down further. Chloe gasps as she feels her cold tongue on her hot body. "Um, we're uh, we're almost out. Let me see if there's any more." She turns around and opens the freezer. Red comes up behind her and pushes her hair to the side before licking and kissing her neck. Her tongue is still ice cold from eating all that ice cream. Chloe gasps again. "Red...." She whispered. "Yes, my darling wife?" Red smirks. "We uh, we shouldn't do this here." Chloe leans her head more to give Red more access. "Oh please, i fucked you in Principal Uma's office. We hooked up in the Swords and Shields locker rooms. Had a quickie in the car multiple times. We even had sex on every single surface of our house and in every room while the kids were spending the weekend with your parents. And this is where you draw the line? A kitchen of a school that we haven't even gone to yet? Or went to? You know what i mean." She kisses the one spot that she knows makes Chloe weak at the knees. The back of her neck. Chloe sighs as her knees start to buckle. "What's wrong baby?" Red smirks. "Red...." Chloe moans. "Yes Bluey?" Red licks the spot on her neck. "Ooh.... don't stop." Chloe reaches behind her head and grabs Red's hair. "Mm no, you're right. We shouldn't be doing this here." Chloe pulls her head back getting a moan from Red as she feels her hair being pulled. She wraps her arms around Chloe's waist before traveling to the front and lower.

Chloe pants as she feels her wife's hand slip under her pants and into her underwear. "Ooh, damn baby. You're all wet, is this for me?" Red smirks against her neck. Chloe nods. "Yes. All for you." Red turns her around and lifts her onto the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Good." She pulls down Chloe's pants and underwear till it reaches her ankles. She spreads her wife's legs, giving her a perfect view of everything. "Damn, i almost forgot how beautiful you are." Chloe giggles. "As if we don't have sex every other day?" Red shrugs. "We've been busy with time travel. Now, what did you want baby?" Red purrs. "You. All of you. I just want you." Chloe pulls her closer. Red smirks. "Mm you're gonna have to be a bit more specific, boo." "Red, please...." Chloe kisses her neck. "Please what?" "Please fuck me." Chloe begged. "Mmmm, whatever you want baby." She slips a finger in and starts pumping in and out. Chloe moans as she throws her head back. Red kisses her now exposed neck before she starts licking and sucking on her sensitive spots. "Red...." Chloe moans. Red smirks against her skin. She loves that she knows her wife better than anyone. And her wife knows her. But then again, that's what happens when you've been together for nearly twenty years.

"Red, baby I'm close." Chloe moans. Red doesn't respond, she only pumps her fingers harder and faster. "Oh fuck." She grabs Red's face and makes her look at her. "I love you." Red smiles. "I love you boo, cum for me." Something about the way Red was keeping eye contact with her, it was too much for Chloe, causing her to fall apart in her wife's arms. Hot liquid sprays across the kitchen and all over the floor. "Damn, i never get tired of that." Red smirks as she licks Chloe's juices off her fingers. Chloe breathes heavy as she kisses her deeply, tasting herself on Red's tongue. They pull away as she rests her forehead against Red's. "I love you." Red smiles. "I love you baby. Now, help me clean up your mess." She helps Chloe down. "My mess?" Chloe smiles. "You are the one that did all this." Red points to the very evident puddle on the floor. "And who's fault was that?" Chloe shoves her gently. "Ok fine, our mess."

After they clean up 'their' mess, they head back to their room. Tired, satisfied and exhausted. As they cuddle in bed, Chloe falls asleep soon after. Red stays up, thinking while gently caressing Chloe's arm. Suddenly, she sits up as she has an epiphany, causing Chloe to wake as well. "What is it baby? What happened?" "I know how to fix this." "How?" "We don't have to keep James away from Bridget, we have to keep them away from Uliana."