Final Chapter

Unbeknownst to them, they had triggered a series of events on a loop. By going back to stop Hook from staying with Bridget, her heartbreak had caused her despair as she spiralled back into the tyrant that she once was. Living her life and ruling her kingdom with a big iron stick, aka offing peoples heads, and punishing her daughter, Red. Once the letter was delivered to her, inviting her to Auradon was sent and accepted, Bridget made it her mission to take over Auradon, with Red's invitation as the key to her success. As the coup plays out, a young blue haired girl, Chloe, stands up in the crowd, defending her mom, begging for her life. In a panic state, the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, Red goes to stop her before they are both accidentally sent back in time. As they stop Uliana and her gang from ruining Bridget's life, James Hook finds himself feeling guilty and confessing his love to Bridget. As the two fall in love, Ella and Prince Charming keep in touch as they grow older and grow apart. As James goes back to the Isle of the Lost, his inner thoughts and feelings get the better of him before he cheats on Bridget and ends up having his first born, Harry.

He hopes he would earn forgiveness from the young Queen of Hearts, forming their own family by having their daughter, Red. But betrayal runs deep as they split and he goes back to the Isle, taking his only son with him, inevitably splitting the two siblings, who were too young to remember, apart. After the events of Castlecoming, Ella and Charming fall in love. They remain high school sweethearts before Charming proposes to Ella and moves from his hometown of Charmington to start his new life in Cinderellasburg with his future wife and kids. Some years before they had their first born son, Chad, King Beast and Queen Belle had banished the villains to the Isle and blocked off the rabbit hole. Years later, their son, Ben, makes a proclamation before his coronation that the kids from the Isle of the Lost deserve a second chance, thus bringing four kids across to start a new life for themselves, inevitably falling in love with one of them in particular, Mal, daughter of Hades and Maleficent, who recruits her own daughter to steal Fairy Godmother's wand to take down the barrier around the Isle for good. After Mal falls in love and fails to do so, realizing that it's better to be good than bad, the barrier remains until Uma, daughter of Ursula tries to set herself and her pirate gang, free. After failing to do so, but managing to escape Uma sits in wait and plots to take down the barrier for good.

After the events with Uma, Queen to be Mal calls for four more VK's to come ashore. But unbeknownst to anyone, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty, Audrey, plots her revenge as jealous and spite consumes her, she is swayed to the dark side by the power of Maleficent's scepter and the crown of the Queen. After Queen to be Mal defeats her, it did indeed come with a price as Audrey was now trapped under the same sleeping spell that her family was put under many years ago. With the help from Hades, she is released from said spell and apologizes to the young King and Queen. They then finally take down the barrier once and for all, freeing those on the Isle. After an unforeseen tragedy struck when a close VK friend was lost, Queen Mal, King Ben, Evie and Jay, set out to find more kingdoms to unite with, leaving an old friend in charge while they were away, Uma. As Fairy Godmother steps down as headmaster, Uma takes her place, presenting an invitation to the Princess of Hearts to attend AP.

As Princess Red is shocked but pleasantly surprised that her mother accepted the invitation, a certain blue haired girl was rewarded with glass shoes from her parents before attending AP, where she met a certain red haired girl. Whilst they did get off on the wrong foot, along the way, they found fondness, friendship, a bond and love that could never be lost. After attending AP, Red marries the young Princess, having start a family of her own and keeping the white rabbits pocket watch. Many years later, her children stumble upon the time machine that accidentally sends them on a journey, learning plenty of things about their mothers, and making plenty of mistakes along the way. After changing history, and their mother's marital status, their mother, Red, ends her own life after suffering from depression. Determined to change the outcome, they travel once more to prevent future events from happening but upon arriving back to their own time, they find their lives completely changed with new siblings, new family and a new family secret about their grandma Bridget.

Furious and determined, they set out once again to change history and stop their grandmother from staying with their grandfather, Hook. They find Uliana and inform her that Hook had fallen in love with the pink haired princess. Uliana, furious of the betrayal, threatens to do much worse than some ordinary prank if Hook's feelings progress more. In a moment of weakness, Hook confesses his love before sleeping with Bridget. Bridget soon finds herself pregnant with her first child, Harry. Upon realizing that her parents would never allow her to keep her son, she makes the hard decision to leave him on Hook's ship, hoping the child would at least be ok being raised by his father. After years of loneliness, the Queen of Hearts, in a moment of weakness, travels back to the Isle and reconnects with Hook, conceiving their second child, Red, before leaving once again. Upon leaving her true love once again, she began to protect her heart. Her personality grew cold and cruel. Her Majesty became a tyrant, raising her only daughter to be heir to the throne, before a certain invitation came down the rabbit hole, inviting the young Princess Red to attend Auradon Prep. Thus spinning the endless time loop, once more.

----

That is it, my loves! Thank you for coming on this incredible story with me! I hope you enjoyed it! And re-read it as many times as your heart desires! I ended it this way so that you can read all the books on an endless loop