4

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE !!!!!

**************************

Yes, the entire kingdom is said to burn and disappear in the dream. It is said that a dragon would breathe fire and burn everything. My master seems to think that the dragon is the current prince. That's why Mr. Melmond came this time, to convey the words of my master to the royal family, right?"

"I will also ask you to convey it. Please."

Abel bowed his head. Melmond looked at him with a bewildered expression. Was he innocent or just a fool?

"Do you believe your master's words?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry. Actually, I heard you talking outside earlier. Do you not trust me, Mr. Melmond?"

"It's not a matter of trust or not! But who would believe what someone says based on a dream......"

Melmond, who had been getting emotional and raised his voice, calmed his breath and furrowed his brow.

"You don't have the ability of foresight like your master, and yet you insist on it based on a dream. Who would believe you?"

"But it's not just once."

When Melmond asked again, Abel's eyes filled with worry.

"He have the same dream every day. It's been a month already"

"..."

"The dream is becoming more and more vivid and clear. Every time a dragon flies through the sky with gray eyes, a big fire breaks out, and people are trapped in a sea of flames and burned to death. And..."

Melmond interrupted him as he hesitated to continue speaking.

"And?"

"Among those people, he saw you too, Melmond. You were holding the hand of a pregnant woman and a boy who looked about ten years old."

Melmond felt a strange chill down his spine and couldn't respond for a moment. However, he soon dismissed it as nonsense and let out a hollow laugh.

"Well, it seems like your master needs care. I got married early, but we don't have any children. But a ten-year-old child?"

"I don't know either. But according to the master, the child looks just like Melmond, and Melmond called the child 'Roy."

This time, he couldn't open his mouth. The name 'Roy' was a name they had decided to give their child a long time ago. It was a name only the two of them knew, but as time passed and they didn't have a child, they buried it in their memories. How did he know? Was it just a coincidence? While Melmond remained silent, he brought up one more thing as if he had remembered something.

And you said the palace is the first place to burn, and you added something strange."

"Something strange?"

"Well, that."

Abel hesitated for a moment and looked up into the air.

"There are people in the palace who was drinking a black potion while burning, and they were laughing as if they couldn't feel any pain."

A chill ran down Melmond's spine. People who laugh while their bodies burn. It was nothing more than a crazy dream of a sick person. He tried to ignore it by giving himself reasons, but the chill on his body didn't go away.

"Wow, I'm hearing all sorts of things. It seems your master is really ill."

Melmond stood up coldly, pretending it was nothing. If he continued talking with Abel, he might start believing in the dream too. As Melmond stood up, Abel immediately followed suit.