5

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE !!!!!

**************************

He picked up the note that had been passed on to him from the desk.

[I have something to tell you about the prince. It is an important revelation about the future of the kingdom.]

"An important revelation about the prince and the future of the kingdom. I'm really curious."

He was smiling, but Melmond, on the other hand, was stiff and couldn't speak. He wrote it a bit exaggeratedly because he didn't think he would meet him if he didn't write it like that. He thought about turning around and leaving, but soon he gathered his strength.

No, what if Weidel's dreams are true? Melmond began to explain what he had heard from the foresight, calming his pounding heart. He explained as much as he heard about the dream that was dreamed for a month. However, he left out the part about the dragon's eye color being gray. It wouldn't be helpful to say that the prince's eyes were yellow.

He also hesitated and left out the last story he heard from Abel. This story didn't feel good. People in the palace drank the black potion and laughed while burning in the fire. However, even though he explained it sincerely and with effort, it was clear that Trude was not very impressed.

"I understand. It's about taking good care of the prince before the kingdom burns in the future."

"Yes, that's true, but..."

"Thank you for telling me, but this place is not idle enough for someone you know to worry about their dreams."

He muttered as he pulled the work he had to do.

"I thought there would be something special about your Regas."

Melmond finally understood why he had met him. He knows that he is from a different Regas faction. But special? Melmond took a half step forward with courage.

"Of course, our faction has not prospered like the King's Heart, but we are a genuine Regas group that has been connected since the beginning of the kingdom. We can confidently say that we train harder than any other Regas group, sincerely worrying about the country and receiving the power of the dragon for the royal family."

"How hard do you train?"

Melmond's eyes shook. He swallowed his saliva and barely opened his mouth.

"Learning about nature, mental cultivation for smooth human relationships..."

"How many Regas are currently being trained?"

"Excuse me? Um, we are a very small faction, so there is only one Regas that has been raised."

"I want to meet him."

"Oh, really? If you meet the master of our faction now, Your Highness will definitely..."

"What I want to see is a disciple."

Melmond was surprised and blinked, and Truyde smiled.

"I want to meet the Regas who received training."

It's a good thing. Melmond continued to mutter as he left the Duke's room. Anyway, it would be difficult for Wiedel to come here because his body was weak.

He's worried that Abel is too naive and won't be able to handle it, but if he prepares him well, he might be able to persuade the Duke a little.

At least, he might put a proper Regas next to him so that the prince doesn't become anything like a devil. A real Regas, not just a Regas who can dance and sing.