9

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE !!!!!

**************************
TW: BLOOD

The new Regas, Abel greeted him. Unlike the others, his voice was fearless. And instead of speaking from a distance, he sat right in front of him. In the child's small hand, there was a hidden piece of broken glass.

At some point, blood became the child's only means of expression. It was the only scream the child could make, as he couldn't speak, see, or react to anything. When the red blood spread, people reacted.

It continued to repeat, and now the child habitually sought out weapons and tore flesh. That way, people would look at him. It didn't matter if it was a gaze of horror and disgust. People always looked at the child with those eyes because the child didn't know any other way how to express himself.

So this time, he forcefully stabbed the knee of the Regas with the piece of broken glass. Soon, red blood flowed and a pungent smell filled the air. Since the opponent didn't move, he easily tore the flesh and moved the broken glass. Then, a large hand forcefully lifted the child's hand. Only then did the child realize that the Regas were much bigger than the others. And his scream was different too.

"Ah! This blood! Oh, Your Highness, your hand is injured! No, you shouldn't hold something like this, it will hurt."

The scream was for the prince. And contrary to the startled voice, the large hand holding the child's hand carefully took out the piece of broken glass. Then, from his pocket, he quickly took out an old towel and wrapped the piece of glass in it.

"Does it hurt a lot? I'll call someone to treat you... No, I'll bring medicine and apply it myself quickly."

Hearing the trembling voice, the child reached out with his other hand and grabbed his wrist. The nails that had scratched others many times easily tore Abel's skin. Those who had been defeated before retreated and trembled. Even if they didn't, fear was clearly present in their voices. Even when they spoke kind words, the terror in their voices was evident. Except for this time.

"Oh, right! The chain! Get a hold of yourself. I'll untie it first. Ah, how frustrating it must have been to be bound like this."

Abel leaned in closer and began to untie the chains on the child's hands and feet. The child, without running away, without fear, without pain, used his federal nails to tear the flesh with force.

"Oh no, it left you bruised. And your skin is torn. Just a moment, Your Highness."

He only muttered words of concern about the child's attacking nails for the thirty-second time. Then, a large hand made a thumping sound as it tore his own clothes and gently wrapped the child's ankle with a cloth. The child struggled to remove the captured foot and scratched the large palm with his nails.

"I will make sure that you will never be bound by such things again."

Abel's voice trembled. However, it was different from the ones that had come before. It was not because of fear. It was something that the child had never heard before. The unknown person made the child uneasy.

The child could not overcome his own strength and continued to gasp while inflicting wounds on his body. Fresh blood continued to flow, and the smell of blood became stronger. Abel continued to show strange reactions. The child's actions were ones that seemed like he did not know what to do.

"Please forgive me, Your Highness. I will briefly touch your body."

Abel put his hand between the child's armpits and swiftly lifted him up. And he carefully embraced the child against his chest. The child hanging onto him used his last remaining method. It was very simple. Just raise his head a little. Then, he could see the other person through his hair.