6

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE !!!!!

**************************

"In his dream. Before he died, he told me how you would fulfill your duty."

"Go and call Abel."

When he gestured for him to leave, Melmond had no choice but to turn his body. And as he grabbed the doorknob, he heard Wiedel add from behind.

"By the way, your wife doesn't look well."

Surprised, he turned his head and Wiedel opened his mouth with a serious look in his eyes.

"Send her to a place where she can rest comfortably. If your wife and child is important, do that."

It took over an hour to ride the carriage from the entrance of the palace to finally enter the palace. Abel seemed surprised by the size of the huge palace and did not know how to close his wide-open eyes while looking around the federal place.

Thud!

"Stop staring."

When Melmond hit him on the back of the head and spoke, Abel rubbed his head with his hand. But his face was still smiling broadly.

"It's amazing. This is a sacred place where His Majesty lives. Wow-"

It's more of a corrupt place than a sacred place. Melmond silently refuted and changed the subject.

"But what did your master say?"

He didn't have a chance to ask because earlier he had to move his wife to a nearby acquaintance's house. Although Wiedel's condition was strange, he had always been good at recognizing people's illnesses, so he strictly ordered his wife not to come to the house and rest.

"He just told me to tell you what he dreamed of. He said I would do well."

"Is that all?"

"By the way, if something delicious comes out in the palace, he told me to secretly bring it. Hehe-"

Melmond resented himself for asking the question.

"Will I be able to eat something delicious in the palace?"

"Dream on."

"Oh, won't they give me food?"

Is this guy not even nervous? Melmond frowned and looked up at Abel. Abel, on the other hand, squinted and smiled.

"I think I should at least think about food to calm down a bit. Still, Mr. Melmond, don't worry. I may be nervous in front of the Duke, but I will convey the dreams I heard from my master well."

Truyde doesn't seem to want to hear that dream. Why did he insist on seeing Abel?

He surely doesn't think the prince is broken and is trying to find a new Regas, as the rumors say, right?

As Melmond pondered the question, he suddenly raised his head. Perhaps there is a reason why there is no other Regas from a different faction in the prince's heart. As soon as Melmond came to this conclusion in his mind, an important fact came to mind.

"By the way, Abel. Even if you don't know anything else, you must never mention the color of the dragon's eyes. Got it?"

After confirming it several times to the puzzled Abel, Melmond explained the reason. The prince's actual eye color is yellow. Anyway, even if it's not true, the Duke won't believe the dream this time either, right?

And Melmond's thoughts were correct. Truyde showed no interest in the second the word dream came out of Abel's mouth. Only the attendant who was present frowned, but his expression simply meant that he was amazed. But that was until Abel spoke his last words.