One Day I Ship Luffy and Sanji :⁠-⁠D

Sanji look at the person that barged in the galley door. His eyes narrowed from seeing their captain grinning at him.

The whole crew was out to the town and he came back first to make lunch after buying for supplies.

"Why are you back already?" He questioned as he went back in mixing the soup.

"Naaahhhh, Sanjiiiii."

"Don't tell me you wasted the money Nami-san handed out earlier? On food, and now you're back here."

"Meaattt!!!!"

Luffy flew off to the mast as he charged on to the food Sanji was making, only to meet and greet Sanji's heel.

He heard Luffy tirelessly whining outside.

After moments of serving some lunch on the table he went out to call for their captain but the whining already stopped and Luffy is nowhere out the Sunny's lawn.

"Luffy!"

He heard giggling from where the garden, Robin tended to. He followed the noise and found Luffy standing in front of the landscape. Doing something with his hands which Sanji cannot see.

"Oi!" He called out the second time and strides closer to the boy.

He gasped when Luffy suddenly turned to face him. Luffy was grinning again. His face was half covered by a bouquet of blue and purple tulips and wild flowers.

"These flowers looks so pretty like your eyes and hair."

Sanji was speechless when Luffy extended the bouquet to level it with his face. The strawhat's expression looks admiring, admiring Sanji's beauty with the sparkling blue water of the sea in the background.

Luffy took one blue colored wild flower and put it on Sanji's left ear, coloring his face crimson. "There. Pretty."

Luffy then proceeded to hand over the bouquet and left to where he smell something good, to the galley it is. Leaving Sanji with a face almost the color of one small red tulip in the bouquet. That clueless captain!

He followed Luffy at the galley and found him almost finishing the foods he served for Luffy only. The strawhat was focus with his meal that only acknowledging Sanji's present in a split second between drinking his tangerine juice and biting his meat. Sanji sighed. Stomping to the kitchen to get the vase in the counter to replace the flowers in there. He displayed it with a little touched up design before Luffy went to his side and grab his wrist.

"Wha—"

He was dragged to the galley's couch, pushed to lie on there and Luffy dropping his weight on him without any ceremony. Luffy's right cheek planted on Sanji's chest, the Captain's left hand on Sanji's crown while the right hand was around Sanji's waist.

"Sleeppyyy...." Luffy murmured after finding comfort.

"Go sleep in your bunk then, you stupid rubber!" Sanji protested, wiggling his way out Luffy's grip.

"Noooo!!!!"

Despite Sanji's protest of being their Captain's pillow of the day, Luffy's snore convince him that he should in fact let Luffy with his antics.

Though he was also, kinda, comfortable. With his free hand, he reach for the throw pillow and put it under his head. He's just gonna nap with Luffy before the others come back, it won't be that long.

But Sanji must have forgot that the Heart Pirates are also on board that day and when Zoro and Law came back seeing their boyfriends cuddle in each other's arms, had them squirming inside.

Zoro internal monologue:
"What is this! W-why is this so cute??? I'm jealous but it's cute!"

Law's internal monologue:
"Mugiwara-ya looks peaceful around Blackleg-ya's embrace. Fuck! I'm jealous but it's cute!"

Both exchanges look and without any other ceremony, a small denden mushi used for taking pictures are on their hands, taking infinite amount of pictures with the two in every angle. Their commotion stirred the two from their sleep.

Luffy raises his head, yawning and brushing his eyes with his palm. "Sanji..."

"Luffyyy...." Sanji responded.

Zoro and Law's meter of patience exploded.

"That's it! No more cuddles you two!" Law said impatiently, losing his cool from that somehow suggestive atmosphere surrounding the two. "Room! Shambles!"

In a split second Luffy was transfered to Law's arms and Zoro on top of Sanji.

"Hmm," Luffy inhaled. "My Torao..." And said sleepily, embracing Law and burying his face on Law's neck.

"That's right, it's me, Mugiwara-ya. Your Torao." Law responded in a low groan, using his devil fruit to ship themselves in his room at the Tang.

Meanwhile, Sanji woke up groggy, couldn't get himself up and seeing green. "Marimo?" Zoro did not answer. "You hungry?" Sanji lazily asked. Lying back down when Zoro didn't even budged on top of him.

"Who am I?"

"You forgot?" Sanji asked back. His eyes close so he couldn't see Zoro's face.

"Sanji." His name was used, with convict making him shiver. His eyes meet Zoro's. Zoro moved to take the flower from Sanji's ear and throw it somewhere. "Who am I?"

"Zoro." Sanji responded almost immediately. "My husband. The future greatest swordsman. My mosshead."

Zoro only looked at him after that. And when the Marimo looks convinced after that, he claimed Sanji's lips with ownership. "That's right." Zoro sighed. "For a second there I thought...tsk....Luffy swayed you."

Sanji hugged his husband, kissing Zoro's neck. "Silly Marimo, Luffy has Torao remember?"

"Tell me that when he didn't feel triggered earlier. The man almost had a heart attack."

"He's not used to it. Luffy was like that to anyone on the ship."

"Not on daily basis, Cook. And he's extra sweet when it comes to you. It makes me jealous sometimes." Zoro paused..."And he gave you flowers again. Damn."

Sanji chuckled, "Yeah. Luffy was extra-extra sweet today. Called me pretty too." He teases, blushing a little with the memories.

"Damn that captain. He calls you pretty but you're beautiful to me. Beautiful wins."

"Sure sure, I close my eyes, Mossy."

"No! Stop blushing, you damn cook! Stop blushing to everything Luffy does and say to you. Tsk!"

"Jealous Mossy."

"Luffy just beat me to it. I brought you flowers too."

Zoro pointed at a flower in a pot just next to the couch. "Well, Luffy's got effort. It was a bouquet."

"His will wither and die. Mine will live and grow."

"He gave it with a romantic atmosphere, calling me pretty in the process."

Zoro look at him seriously. "Then go marry him." Standing up and gather the flower pot then off to the crow's nest.

Sanji bursted out laughing.

Luffy makes a great jealousy material for Zoro. That marimo needs to learn a thing or two about romance.

Sanji smiled as he took a glance at the flowers, Luffy gave him, and off to chase his sulking husband on their love's nest (as Franky quotes it).

End :⁠-⁠)