CHAPTER 1 : MY HELL

People looking at me with an dreadful sight, all eyes on me giving me chills down my spine.

Random people: "there she is."

Other random people:"she has some guts to show up after that day."

all the people backing up as I walk down the lane. Everyone knows who I am, still unsure about what I say, how much I say,  how hard I try to win over someone, I still get stranded.

As, I went into my classroom, sitting in the last aisle. as people forget me, as I don't exist I hide.

As the bells rang, everyone exits the room, leaving me alone, as some came giving me looks.

I didn't feel fear, as it has been a long misery of mine since Last year.

I still remember how I begged for forgiveness in front of my best friend , Lily. the girl I stood up for, saving her but I guess I regret it now .

I think if I didn't save her from the bullies that day. I  might've had a Life of bliss. (09 September 2023), on the day of my birth, the day I regret the fact that I was born.

Clara: "did you really think We forgot that, you're supposed to give your paycheck to us today."

Hera: "but it's all that I have ." Yes, also I was abandoned as a child , so I work part time to earn money to not starve myself."

Clara: "oh, come on you can just do something to earn money, right Lily sweetheart?."

Lily: "uhm- yes, of course she can." Lily said in a low voice, that Hera could sense,she doesn't mean it.

Hera just looked at Lily, and was giving away her money that she worked so hard for but -

Her class representative suddenly called Hera, making everyone suddenly look at the class representative shocked as Clara warned everyone that if anyone speaks to hera they have to pay for it.

Suddenly Clara spoke up"excuse me, what the heck are you doing? Do you wanna end up like Hera-"

When the class representative shouted out that the teacher was asking for me and she had to listen to her and she has nothing to do with me.

It didn't disappoint me, as I was adapted to this kind of treatment.

Clara:"looks like someone is saved today but don't you feel relieved , see you tomorrow Hera darling." She said stroking Hera's hair, Giving Hera chills.

As they walk out of the room leaving Hera alone.

Hera sighs not relieved as she knows she has to go through it tomorrow.

She walks up to the teachers room,
Knocking on the door.

Hera: "miss Levi, you called me?."

Miss Levi: " yes Hera, I have some important news to tell you."

Hera couldn't understand what important thing it could be.

Hera:" what is it about miss levi?"

Miss levi: "hera, the school has suggested you to be one of the exchange scholarship student."

Hera was shocked as she wasn't that good in her studies but still why her?

Hera: "but why me ? I'm not even worthy of this".

Miss Levi: "don't think like that Hera, the school has chosen you for a reason. You be going there tomorrow. Your new academy 'Carilana'."

And Here I am in HELIGARD, the City of mystery.

Hera:"I didn't think it was this beautiful, not only the city the people too."

I was kind of relieved that I didn't have to face those bullies but kind of felt sad for Lily, she  was my bestfriend, even though I hated her after that day. She still has to suffer because of those bullies everyday but I decided to ignore it and focus on my new life in HELIGARD.

As Hera ask everyone the way to carilana, everyone seems to be stunned perhaps more like weirded out which kind of disturbed Hera but she let the thoughts not get to her and countinued her way to carilana.

Hera:"the people here are kind of different, they are not just normal pretty but ethereal and the aura is something else, Heligard feels like a home, I don't know why but I feel a bit more attached here."

she got the direction to carilana, as she stands in front of a huge gate just as pure as a gate of heaven. She walks in to see a-

Hera:"this is Majestic!."

The sky shined orange indicating a sun down, as a light moon comes up making Carilana look more precise.

Hera: "So this is 'carilana'."

What's her fate ?!! Who will hera come across in carilana?....

Hello my loviess ......the first chapter is here woohoooo!!! Damn- I finally did it huehuehue 😭🎀 anyways hoped you liked ittt also make sure to vote 👀........also y'all can correct any of my mistakes !!!!