CHAPTER 3: THE VAMPS

" Haerin". The boy said in a shaky tone.

Hera was stunned. she didn't know what to say, seems like she got a bit mesmerized by the boy holding her.

His face was sharply defined, with a strong, angular jawline and high, prominent cheekbones. His hazel eyes, piercing and intense, were framed by dark, thick lashes that contrasted against his straight nose. His lips, naturally curved, added a subtle softness to his otherwise striking and refined features while his fair skin looked as if he was born out of snow.

Same goes to the boy looking at Hera as if he has seen  his lost love. his stares felt so familiar still unknown. He was about to speak when Mira called him.

Mira:" Evan"
Hera:" He's Evan, such a pretty name" " Evan". ( In her mind)

Suddenly He looked at her as if  she called him just now.

Evan:" Thank you". he chuckled.

Hera:" huh?" she was Dumbfounded.

Evan:" you called my name pretty, didn't you?".he whispered letting her out of his arms.

Hera:" yes- but that was in my mind."
Evan just smiled and looked at Mira.

Mira:" she's Hera, the new exchange student."

Evan:" let's talk after class." Mira nodded at Evan's request.

As Evan went close to Hera, close enough to touch her nose to his own, Hera took a step back stunned by his actions, while he just smiled and said " see you later, Hera."

Then He just left walking into the class beside labelled as section x leaving,  Hera in a blushing mess. She felt as if her heart may come out any moment.

Aeri went to Hera giggling and teasing her. As Hera just ignored Aeri.

Meanwhile Mira seemed hurt for some reason as if something is burning inside her.

Alina went with Hera inside the class while the others followed.

Hera went inside to see 6 other boys, they looked as if they were fallen Angels and one of them was Evan sitting at the back of the class with his earplugs plugged in his ears as his face turned towards outside the window with his eyes closed.

When some of the boys came to Hera and introduced themselves to her.

"Hi, I'm Axel"

" I'm theo" He seemed cheerful and cute, Hera thought.

" I'm Rowon" " I'm the class representative"

Hera:" I'm Hera" " nice to meet all of you."

Axel:" this is kai" " our youngest but the toughest you may say and that's Ian"

Hera:" oh , Hi kai and Ian" Ian just smiled while kai just turned shy making Hera giggle slightly enough to be able to hear only people close to her but Evan seems to hear the giggle.

Evan:" someone is enjoying all the attention."

He said making everyone look at him.
Theo:" don't be rude Evan" " you should introduce yourself too if you don't want us to steal her". He said with a smirk.

Hera got shy by his words.

Evan:" I already introduced myself to be exact....... the first one " he said looking straight into Hera's eyes.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Hera looked away to see a boy bending down to her level staring straight into her eyes.

"I'm Ash" he said in his deep voice,
Hera took a step back to not be as close but instead got pulled close by the hand by Ash.