CHAPTER 2: MY ROOMIES

"you must be the new exchange student".
Someone spoke from behind me.

Hera: "yes I am."

" Oh, we've been waiting for you and Hi I'm Lara, the president of Carilana."

Hera: "oh, nice to meet you Lara, I'm Hera."

Lara:" then, let's go Hera, i shall show you your way to carilana.".

Hera:" I will be grateful if you do so."

Lara, seemed sweet, she was a beautiful young girl with her flawless dark hair,she looked magical. She showed me the way to the teachers room and I got assigned to section x, I didn't know that there was something called section x, I guess we will find out tomorrow.

I dragged my feet to an particular room, that was room 109.

Lara: " this is your room Hera, you be sharing it with 5 other girls."

Hera:" oh, that's okay."

Lara:" but Hera, they can be a bit um intimidating so don't get on their bad side." Lara said in a serious tone so she wasn't joking.

Hera:" umm- is that a warning?."

Lara:" if you take it that way, then yes" " You should go inside, tomorrow will be a tough day Hera, see you then , good night."

Hera:" goodnight."

" Oh well that was frightening, it's better I stay away from the girls." Hera sighs.

I opened the door to have no one inside the room, there were 6 bunkbeds and all of them had different aesthetics but there was one which looked new, I suppose that's mine.

Hera:" they must have different vibes."

" Yes, we do but who are you? And why are you in our room?."

A voice  came from the back, leaving Hera flinched back . She turned around to see 5 gorgeous girls, they looked different but perfect in their own vibes but there was a girl in the middle, she looked Elegant , graceful like a  princess in a fairytale.

" I know we are pretty but you look very stunned by our beauty" she said while chuckling.

A young girl said, she must be the youngest, she had white strands of hair, she looked like a goddess.

Hera:" I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but you'll are really pretty, I must say."

" Thankyou, btw I'm Aeri."

Hera:" I'm Hera, the new exchange student".

Aeri:" yes, we have Heard about you then you must be our new roommate."

Hera:" yes, I am."

Another one of them came in front putting her hand out for a handshake.

" I'm Alina". Hera took her hand for a handshake.

Hera:" nice to meet you Alina". Hera smiled slightly.

Alina:" same here Hera." Alina smiled.

Aeri:" that's Mira , Hera the girl you've been staring at for a while". Aeri giggled.

Hera turned red as it seems she got caught red-handed looking at the pretty girl.

Hera:" gosh that awkward, Hera you are such a disappointment my god" (hera said in her mind)

Mira:" don't say it like that Aeri " " your making her awkward " she said with a straight face but still just as gorgeous even her voice seems melodious like it can sink Hera into her voice.