Part 3

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★ POV: K-idol x reader

POV: K-idol x reader

H/N = His name
Y/N = Your name

Trigger warning: swearing, violence
。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

Fear gripped you, your heart pounding in your chest. Could he really handle all three of them?

But to your astonishment, he fought with remarkable skill, his movements a blur of precision. In the blink of an eye, he incapacitated all three with precise martial arts moves, each blow a calculated strike that sent them tumbling to the floor. They writhed in pain on the floor, completely defeated.

"What the fuck are you, a zoo?" the young man scoffed, pointing at each of them. "You look more like a rat, a walrus, and a lizard."

Their faces contorted in fury, but they dared not move.

"You losers! Is this what you call an attack? Ah fuck, I have to do everything myself." The leader took up an aggressive stance.

The young man glanced over his shoulder at you. "Keep your distance, just to be safe."
You nodded and moved behind a nearby pillar.

"Ha, so you're afraid of me after all, aren't you, pretty boy?" the leader taunted.

"Fear is a foreign word to me. Enough talk. Let's get this over with, Lion, the leader."

So that's his name," you thought. (He didn't look like a lion at all, more like a confused guinea pig.)

No sooner had he spoken than the leader pulled a knife from his jacket. "I'll slash you first, and then that little bitch back there."

Anger flashed in the young man's eyes. He didn't hesitate, landing a solid punch to the leader's face. "That's no way to talk about a lady. I'll make you pay for harassing her."