Part 15

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★POV: K-idol x reader

POV: K-idol x reader

H/N = His name
Y/N = Your name

M/N1 = Member 1's name (choose any member of your bias' group)
M/N2 = Member 2's name (choose any member of your bias' group

Trigger warning: swearing, violence
。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

Hearing H/N's voice, you felt a torrent of emotions surge through you—relief so intense it almost made you dizzy, but also a crushing wave of fear. Fear for his safety. Fear for what Cobra might do next. Your heart pounded in your chest as you turned to face him, the rest of the world seeming to fade into the background.

There he stood, a striking figure in all-black, his dark attire absorbing the dim light of the room like a shadow come to life. In contrast, Cobra's pristine white suit gleamed with a false purity, a mocking counterpoint to the impending storm. H/N's gaze was locked onto you, fierce and unwavering, a protective fire burning in his eyes. For him, it was as though no one else existed in that room but you.

M/N1 and M/N2 flanked him, standing ready at his side, their eyes scanning the room, quick and sharp. They exchanged brief but reassuring glances with you, a silent vow that they would see you safely out of this nightmare, no matter what. The sight of them, of
H/N, after what felt like an eternity, caused your chest to tighten with emotion.

Tears welled up uncontrollably, spilling down your cheeks in silent streams. The relief of seeing him, the fear of what might happen next, the love and loyalty you felt for this man—it all overwhelmed you in that moment.

H/N's expression softened briefly as his eyes met yours, but only for a split second. Then, just as quickly, the fierceness returned as he shifted his attention to Cobra, who had risen from his chair with a slow, mocking clap.

"Well, well, what a surprise!" Cobra drawled, his voice laced with false sincerity, a twisted grin spreading across his face. "The knight finally arrives. Right on time. I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about our little game."