Part 6

Trigger warning: swearing, violence 。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

Disgust mingled with the fear of losing H/N surged through you as his touch lingered upon your cheek.

"Never," you asserted firmly, recoiling from his grasp with a sharp movement. "Take your filthy hands off me."

His grin widened at your defiance, his tone taunting. "Oh, a wildcat. Are you as spirited in bed as well? Don't answer that. I'll find out soon enough," he jested, eliciting laughter from his cohorts.

Jun Ho's smile faltered, a flicker of something akin to disgust crossing his face. He looked at you from the side, his gaze filled with a complex mix of anger and regret.

The queasiness in your stomach intensified, a silent prayer for H/N's timely rescue warring with the dread of the potential consequences.

"They'll come for me. Your stupid grin will be wiped off in seconds," you retorted, steeling yourself against the rising tide of fear.

His laughter rang out, mocking and cruel. "And how will they find you?" he countered, his smirk widening as he revealed the pendant from your necklace, its tracking device removed.

A chill swept through you at the realization, your gaze snapping upward to meet his. "Are you looking for these?" he jeered, the chain dangling tauntingly from his finger. "We've disabled the tracker, of course. Perhaps we should send it to him," he mused, his gaze darkening with malice. "But first, we should adorn it with your blood. Just to make sure he gets the message, you know."

The threat hung heavy in the air as one of his men brandished a knife, prompting a surge of fear within you. Yet, defiant resolve anchored you, refusing to grant that pervert the satisfaction of surrender. Your gaze briefly fell on Jun Ho, who was standing there with his jaw tensed, looking expressionlessly at the floor in front of your feet. He wouldn't help you, would he?

As the man behind you awaited further instruction, the boss's gaze locked with yours, a silent challenge passing between you. You held his stare, refusing to betray an ounce of fear, your resolve unyielding. "I'm H/N's fiancée, the greatest boss ever. I'm as strong as my man is. I won't beg for help or mercy. He wouldn't either," you thought.