Part 1

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★ POV: K-idol x reader

POV: K-idol x reader

H/N = His name
Y/N = Your name
M/N1 = Member 1's name (choose any member of your bias' group)
。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

How could this happen to him, of all people? He was the most feared boss in the criminal underworld, yet someone had dared to take the most important person in his life: You, his fiancée. You had been missing for hours, and the uncertainty of your fate drove H/N mad. Whoever had kidnapped you would pay dearly.

H/N sat at his desk in his office, his gaze unfocused as he stared out the window. The city lights flickered in the distance, but he saw nothing. His mind was a storm of thoughts and emotions, each one more violent than the last. There had to be a mole in his organization. He would root out the traitor and make them regret their betrayal.

A sharp knock on the door shattered his reverie. M/N1, one of his most loyal members and longtime friends, stepped in. "Good news, boss. We've got a hot lead."

H/N's heart pounded. Finally, the words he had been desperate to hear. "Very good. What about the mole?"

"We've tracked him down. He'll lead us to Y/N's hideout for sure."

H/N's fists clenched, his knuckles turning white. The thought of facing the traitor and making him suffer as he had suffered filled him with a cold, ruthless resolve. He would stop at nothing to get you back, safe in his arms where you belonged.

A few hours earlier.

The sun's rays filtered into the bedroom, gently kissing your eyes awake. You turned to see the most beautiful sight you could have wished for: H/N, sleeping peacefully beside you. His tousled hair partially obscured his angelic face, and you couldn't resist the urge to brush a few strands away. Just as you were about to carefully pull your hand back to avoid waking him, he reached out and caught it. Startled by his sudden movement, you froze.