Part 22

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★POV: K-idol x reader

POV: K-idol x reader

H/N = His name
Y/N = Your name
。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

Epilogue - A few weeks later.

"My love, are you ready?" H/N called from the living room, his voice carrying that familiar tone of excitement that sent butterflies fluttering in your chest.

"Yes, I'm just grabbing my handbag," you replied, your heart racing with anticipation as you gave yourself one last look in the mirror. When you stepped out of the bedroom, you were greeted with a gaze so intense it made your pulse quicken. H/N's eyes swept over you, lingering with admiration. You could see the glimmer of appreciation that made your effort to dress up completely worth it.

The cocktail dress you had chosen, in his favorite color, hugged your figure perfectly. You had taken extra care with your hair and makeup, wanting everything to be flawless for this long-overdue evening. The memory of the last few weeks flashed briefly in your mind—the chaos, the fear, the relief of being safe again. Tonight, though, was about celebrating your love.

But as stunning as you felt, nothing could compare to how H/N looked standing there in a perfectly tailored suit, his usual rugged charm replaced with an almost regal elegance. His chiseled features were highlighted by the soft lighting of the living room, and the smile he gave you was enough to make your knees weak.

He extended his hand toward you, and you slipped your fingers into his, marveling at how perfectly they fit. "May I?" he asked, his voice soft, but his eyes gleaming with affection. "You look... absolutely breathtaking."

A blush crept up your cheeks as you let him take your hand, his touch as electric as always. "Thank you, my darling. You look unbelievably handsome yourself," you replied, feeling a little breathless under his gaze.

With his hand firmly in yours, you walked together to the car, which was already waiting outside. As you settled into the passenger seat, H/N placed his hand over yours, squeezing gently. The tension of the past weeks had finally melted away, leaving only the promise of this evening—a night just for the two of you.