Part 8

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★POV: K-idol x reader

POV: K-idol x reader

H/N = His name
Y/N = Your name

Trigger warning: swearing, violence, abuse 。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★

You had dozed off from exhaustion when voices outside your door woke you up. You were immediately on alert, straining to listen to their words. You lay motionless, pretending to be still asleep.

"Come on, don't be such a wimp. We're just having a bit of fun with her. The boss won't notice a thing. He isn't even here at the moment. We'll stuff her mouth so she can't scream," his voice filled with a sickening sense of amusement.

Fear gripped you at the realization that none of these degenerate men would come to your aid. It felt like that night in the subway... only this time, H/N wouldn't be here to save you. Your arms and ankles were tied together, leaving you completely helpless.

Your pulse raced as the door slowly creaked open. Instinctively, you wanted to scream for help, but the sight of the machete silenced you.

"Shh, not a peep out of you. We just want to keep you company so that you don't feel so lonely," one of them sneered, his yellow teeth glinting in the dim light. His voice was thick with a sickening mixture of menace and lust.

"And maybe you can give us something back in return," the other one grinned meaningfully at you, his eyes burning with a predatory gleam. As he closed the door, a wave of dread washed over you. You were trapped, at their mercy, and you knew what they wanted.

You clutched the blanket, your only defense, tightly around you as the other man reached for it, and your heart pounded against your ribs.

"Look, Mamba, she's acting all shy. You little bitch. It's just the three of us, he taunted, his words were a dagger, striking deep into your fear. "Don't pretend like you've never sucked..."