𝟸

One night, my sister, Liz, came to my room while I was working on my newest art piece. It was the only thing keeping me sane during these times. I did not hear my sister enter my room due to me having my earphones in and listening to music. She was speaking to me, but atlas, I did not become aware of her presence. That upset her and she yanked my head back by pulling my hair roughly, causing me to fall off the chair and hurt my rib as I fell to the floor. My neck cracked at the sudden movements and I cried in pain.

         She bent over me and tugged my earphones with such aggression, that it caused my ears to bleed . I tried stumbling back to my feet and escaping to find something to stop the blood. But she pushed me back on the floor before I could get up and screamed in my ear. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPEAK"

         The yelling caused my ears to pound terribly. Tears ran down my face slowly as I tried to apologize over and over again how sorry I am and how I did not mean to ignore her. She reached down and pulled my hair again, making my head be at a weird angle. My whole throat was exposed and I couldn't do anything but cry. For if I tried to fight against her, it would cause my whole family to appear and help her with her evil deeds.

         I looked at her with begging eyes as I tried to pry her hands off my hair. "Please don't hurt me. I swear, Liz. I didn't mean to ignore you"

         Liz gave me a glare and smiled sadistically. "You're very lucky this room is soundproof or you would be dead already."

        She pushed my head to the floor and I groaned at the pain. I tried backing away backwards slowly, but Liz stepped on my arm. Crushing it with her foot, before removing her foot off to kick me in the rib.

        I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply. Trying not to scream from her kick. I heard a demonic laughter ringing all around me. I pried my eyes open and saw my sister raising her foot again to kick me in the stomach. I had no strength to move away. As she landed the kick to my stomach. I couldn't help but scream loudly. She had hit the bruise that I still had from last time. Liz pulled my body up, so that I was in a sitting position, leaning on the wall of my room. She grabbed my face gently, which caused me to flinch. "What a pity you chose not to go into modeling.. You're almost.. Pretty."

         She then proceeded to slap and hit me continuously, to the point where I couldn't feel my face. All I knew was that I had blood running down from my nose to shirt as I kept quiet and wept.

          When the hitting stopped, I thought it was finally over. I sighed in relief, just to hear Liz shuffling a tad. I looked her way and I saw her lifting her shirt slowly, removing a knife she was holding unto. My eyes widened in fear, as I used every muscle in me to crawl away from her. She calmly came towards me, playing with the knife as she did. She snatched my wrist and held me against the wall with my arm stretched out above me. With a fascinated look on her face, she softly grazed the knife up and down on my arm. I shivered in panic and tried jerking my arm away. Liz kneed me in my upper body and stared at me. "Stop. Fucking. Moving. Or I'll make it more painful. If anything, you should be thanking me. I'm letting know how worthless you are, so other people don't have too"

          I stopped pulling away and just pleaded silently to her to stop. Liz brought the knife back to my arm, ran it up until it reached my wrist. I waited for a full minute, not expecting what to happen. And then. I screamed. Liz had stabbed me with the knife. Not deep that it went through my wrist, but enough where a lot of blood was spilling down my arm. I screamed my lungs out and tried pulling my arm away. But that made the pain worse since the knife impaled me more. Liz quickly ran the knife down my entire arm but couldn't get as deep as the first stabbing. She pushed me down to the floor and moved me until the arm she cut was spread out on the ground. Then she stepped on it hard. Making me cry out in so much agony that you could hear my screams from outside my soundproof room.

     My sister just looked at me with a satisfied look on her face. Turned around and left my room like nothing ever happened. I stared at her leaving as tears ran down my face and hatred burned in my eyes.

     I used my other arm to pull myself up. I crawled to the nightstand next to my bed, and opened the drawer. I moved my hand around until I felt a pill bottle. I took it and brought my hand back to me. As I cried, I opened the bottle, took out eight morphine pills and swallowed them. I lazily dragged myself slowly to my bed and layed down. Whimpering as all my wounds touched the mattress. I tried forgetting about all the pain and did my best to relax my body. Falling into the slumber that I craved.