𝟷𝟶

-Two month later-

     I was in rehab now, still going to the hospital for daily check-ups for my injuries, but I was doing so much better now. Better than I've ever been. I have been going to therapy for two months now, and it's a slow progress, but I am learning how to cope and heal slowly.

     Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched, but my therapist says it's because when the final events happened, I was in fear mode of being followed, so it's only natural I sometimes still think I'm not safe when I am. So I let it go since it's probably just me being paranoid.

     I have nightmares and panic attacks a lot, so I'm on a lot of pills, which mess with my mind sometimes. But. Thankfully. Mia has become my best friend and has helped me and is there for me while I struggle. She's starting to feel like the sister I never had in a way.

     The story about what happened to me is still ongoing, but thankfully has slowed down a bit. I get a lot of backlash from anonymous people. But I don't let it affect me a lot. What matters to me is that my family's reputation was ruined and I was finally safe and free from their harm.

     The "Hollywoods Perfect Family" image was gone and ruined. And everyone knew the truth now. That's the end of it, right?

     I sat down and just as I was about to finish the final touches to my new art masterpiece. The doorbell rang. I sighed and got up to the door. But there was no one. Just as I was about to close the door, I noticed an envelope on the doorstep. I bent down and picked it up. It was a creamy white envelope that seemed to be from the olden days.

     I opened it and realized it was a letter. I took out the paper and saw how the person had lovely pen ship and noticed how lovely it looked on the elegant paper. But it's only when I read the letter, that I dropped it to the ground in fear in who this person might be.

"I see you finally got the truth out, hm? I'm proud of you, Lena. I have this confession to make, it's been eating me and I think it's time you know. I've been watching you for a while, and I think I love you. I love you forever and ever. I hope when we meet you will love me too. And don't even think about rejecting my love...

Enjoy the peace and the freedom from harm. Because once I get a hold of you. I'll make you mine no matter what. I'm always watching you, Darling."

Love Yours Truly xxx

                                                                                       THE END

                                                                                                           Or is it?...