Eijiro Kirishima

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ GORE, VIOLENCE, KIDNAPPING, DRUGS, AND TORTURE.

————October 4th, 20XX. 7:30 AM————

It was the middle of the week, classes were moving along slowly and monotonously. I loved my hero work so as monotonous as it was I still couldn't wait for it. Even if I didn't see the point in a lot of the math and science I knew every class made me one step closer to being a hero.

My friends were laughing in the common area while I listened to something on my mp3 player in my pocket. It was an American band and I bopped my head to the beat, not actually understanding the lyrics despite taking English classes with Mic Sensei.

Kaminari and Jiro were fighting like usual. I could see their lips moving and Jiro whacked him lightly on the head, he grabbed it before sobbing over to Mina, falling dramatically. She patted him on the head and jokingly glared at Jiro who just rolled her eyes in response.

I chuckled to myself softly, I loved my friends. They were all so different but our group worked with each other nicely. They always were so fun to be around and brightened up my day.

The early morning light streamed through the windows, casting a small glow through the common room, the kitchen light was on as I sat at the bar. I sipped my freshly brewed coffee, my uniform on, class was going to start in 30 minutes but me and my friends liked to eat breakfast together beforehand. Everyone else was either asleep or just starting to get up.

I noticed Iida coming through the elevator, he was usually one of the first to head to class. He skipped breakfast and went straight there. On an unfortunate occasion where I got stuck listening to one of his rants, he told me fasting during breakfast increased his focus. Whenever I skipped breakfast my stomach rumbled all through class.

He walked past us and straight out the door. Slowly, over the next ten minutes, my other classmates started coming down. Grabbing breakfast from the kitchen or leaving for class. I continued to bop to the music while eating toast and drinking my coffee. I always needed music to help me start the day, it always pumped me up and put me in a good mood.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I took off my headphones.

"Hey Kirishima, we are going to head to class now, you coming?" Sero asked, he was always late to the hang out and we left whenever he showed up.

"Yeah man, give me one second to clean my dish!" I smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up, heading over to the couches to tell the group.

I washed my dish and grabbed my bag, it was red with a Crimson Riot figure dangling off the side.

"Hey, I'm ready to go!" I said, waving to get their attention. We headed out the door and walked to the main building. It was grandiose as ever, the window covered exterior and H like structure. Students were pushing around us to get to their classes.

"Hey Kaminari, what were you guys fighting about earlier?" I asked, putting an arm on his shoulder. He looked at me confused, before realizing what I meant.

"Ohhh that? Jiro wouldn't let me have a bite of her bagel. Isn't she so mean?" He said, crossing his arms with a pout. Jiro glared over at him and I chuckled.

"Of course how dare she, doesn't she know sharing is caring?" he nodded vigorously at the statement .

"I'm glad you agree" He said before Jiro came next to me and punched me in the shoulder.

"Don't take his side, traitor." She snapped, but her voice was lighthearted, Kaminari gawked.

"Can't you see how vicious she is? She punched me earlier too!" Jiro punched him again and he hit her back. Pretty quickly it turned into a whole cat fight, Kaminari hissing while Jiro laughed loudly.