For the record, I'm pretty sure I don't taste of sushi

I slumped against a pile of crates, panting.

Everyone running around on deck and yelling was only making my head spin more. I didn't have a clue where Annabeth had gone and I had no idea what had happened to Leo, Jason or Frank.

All I did know, was that I hated not helping.

Pushing myself to my feet, I groaned as a wave of nausea crashed over me. My chest felt tight as I tried to even out my breathing.

I dug through the crates searching for anything that could help me.

Finally, I found one full of brown packages. Ambrosia.

I grabbed one and bit off a slightly alarming chunk. I didn't have time to be frugal, the others could be in trouble.

As I chewed, I could feel the pain in my shoulder lessening and my dizziness fade. My body felt warm and buzzing.

Before I could doubt myself, I raced off the way Annabeth had gone.

It was chaos.

Leo seemed unharmed. He was ducking from portico to portico, blasting fire at the giant eagles swooping down on him. Roman demigods tried to chase him, tripping over piles of cannonballs and dodging tourists, who screamed and ran in circles.

Tour guides kept yelling. "It's just a re-enactment!" Though they didn't sound sure. The Mist could only do so much to change what mortals saw.

In the middle of the courtyard, a full-grown elephant – probably Frank – rampaged around the flagpoles, scattering Roman warriors. Jason stood, not too far away, sword-fighting two Roman demigods.

Further on, I could see Annabeth, shouting commands to them as she raced past Roman demigods and ducked past tourists.

I ran over to Leo as I spotted a legionnaire advancing behind him. Drawing one of my knives I skidded between them and raised my knife to block the sword.

The girl grunted in surprise and raised her sword for another attack. This one I caught of the hilt of my knife, using both hands to push it away from me.

But the Roman was stronger than me and began pushing back, her sword coming dangerously close to my face.

"Oh, you're strong." I grunted. "What's your workout routine?"

The girl grinned. "Basic Roman training." She applied more pressure and I twisted away, letting her blade fall to the floor with a clang.

Quickly, I spun around her and smacked the hilt of my knife to the back of her helmet. It left a dent and she stumbled, sprawling to the floor.

I knelt beside her and rolled her over. "I can see why you said basic, not much imagination in those attacks." I smiled sadly.

The girl's eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

I stood up and was faced by a shocked Leo. "Hello, it is I, your saviour." I spread my arms. 

Leo opened his mouth to speak and closed it again. I placed a hand on my hip and stared at him. "Words, darling."

Leo went red and cleared his throat. "I- uhm. Thanks." He muttered. "Annabeth said we should get back to the ship."

I smirked. "Alrighty then."

My vision faded to black and white as I caught sight of another Roman behind him.

I stomped my foot on a particularly vivid green line and a large mushroom sprang from the ground, launching the demigod into the air.