The Final Fight

The Unity Squad, now severely weakened by the power of Lex's electric device, stood beside their Mystery Incorporated friends while they faced Lex Luthor and Mercy Graves, the two villains still having the phantom zone projector that trapped the Justice League in the phantom zone.

After a few moments of silence, Daphne whispered to her friends about their next actions. “We have to get that projector away from Lex.”

“And,” said Sunny, “we have to get back our stolen strength and help Krypto and Tempest stop Rex!”

“That assistant of mine was always so useless,” Lex said as he tried to blast the group, only for them to separate. “Why must you be so persistent about her?”

“Because… SHE’S… NOT… USELESS!!” Misty said as she stood with all the strength she had. “Nopony should ever feel that way! And we’re going to make sure you never make anypony feel like she felt again!”

“We may not have the superpowers we had,” Zipp agreed as everyone stood, “but we’re going to defeat you one way or another… even if we have to attack you with our bare hooves!”

Suddenly, a robot barged its way through the wall, causing everypony to stagger to the floor while the robot picked up Lex and Mercy and carried them back outside.

The building seemed like it was about to collapse, causing Sunny to try and hold a dome over her friends to protect them. “We need to get out of here or figure out a plan! Fast!”

Fred glanced down at the utility belt and seemed to have gotten an idea. “Hitch, I'm gonna need your help!”

“Sure thing!” Hitch nodded before handing Sparky to Misty. “Promise me you'll keep him safe.”

Misty looked at Sparky, who babbled happily, causing her to nod. “You have my word.”

Hitch nodded with a smile before Fred took off the utility belt and gave Daphne the belt and a kiss before they turned and ran/galloped out of sight. Sunny grunted as she tried to keep the shield going, but was instantly confused when she saw her friends rush off. “Where’s Hitch and Freddy?”

“I don't know, but wherever they were going,” said Daphne, “Fred left the utility belt!”

“Really?” Izzy asked as she and Misty tried to help Sunny hold the shield. “I thought he was getting better at using that thing!”

Another robot suddenly burst through the wall, and as he was about to step on Shaggy and Scooby, Sunny lowered the shield, and the ponies guided their friends out of the collapsing building. “We need to split up in order to fight more effectively!” Sunny cried as they reached the middle of the battlefield. “Pipp and Zipp, stay with Velma and Daphne! Izzy, you and Misty and Sparky keep with the boys! I’ll see if I can strike a few of these things down!”

As the mares agreed to this plan, they could hear Lex laughing from the robot he and Mercy were standing on... just before Tempest swooped in and grabbed the projector from him, causing the filly to laugh. “I can't believe I got it!”

Suddenly, Tempest screamed as Rex pinned her down to the ground, prompting the projector to fly through the air and into Izzy’s magic aura. “Hurry, go!”

“Time to move, guys!” Misty urged her friends to run, and they did for a good distance... at least until one of the robots stomped furiously, causing the group to fly through the air and land on the robot's shoulders, and prompting Izzy to let go of the projector. “Izzy!” Zipp cried out as Daphne held onto the projector. “Misty!”

“Sparky! Shaggy! Scooby!” Velma cried out, right before Rex leapt and got the projector, and knocked Zipp aside before she had the chance to strike. Krypto pinned Rex on the ground, and just a few seconds later, Rex had grabbed Krypto by the cape and was flinging him all over the place.