Enter the Phantoms/Meeting Krypto the Super-Dog

While Lex Luthor was scolding his trainee Tempest Nova on her exuberant ways, the tour seemed to be going smoothly, with Mayor Flemming and Ophelia taking the lead.

But... something about Tempest and her demeanor worried Zipp... and that something? She was beginning to wonder if Tempest was being hurt like Misty was.

Not physically, but mentally.

That's when she decided to ask her friends about it. "Guys... I think something's wrong with Tempest."

"Huh?" Fred looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you guys see how cruel Mr. Luthor looked at her?" Zipp asked. "Like... how Misty said that Opaline used to look at her."

"You know... now that you mention it, she did look kinda jumpy back there," Daphne said in thought. "I just thought it was because she was shy, but..."

"That is something to consider, but let's not jump to conclusions yet," said Sunny. "I say we wait until we see her again, and then... maybe we can ask."

"And behind these doors, you'll find the Hall of Justice trophy room," the mayor said to the group as the doors opened to reveal the priceless treasures inside. "These are just some of the mementos collected by the Justice League to serve as a reminder of their many years of vigilance and service."

The friends gasped in awe as they walked around the Trophy Room where there were many items from the league; the Batsuit, Wonder Woman's tiara, the Lasso of Truth, Superman's armor, among other things. "The items in this room are both precious and priceless," the mayor said, just as Velma noticed some empty display pedestals next to her. "Even these empty pedestals?"

"Well, there were a few alien artifacts too sensitive to leave out for the tour. "An alien-made metal weapon," listed the mayor, "a Mother Box, the Phantom Zone projector..."

"Phantom projector?! Zoinks!" Shaggy cried as he leapt into the mayor's arms, causing Ophelia to chuckle. "It's just the name, Shaggy. It doesn't have anything to do with ghosts. Or projection for that matter..."

The mayor nodded as Ophelia used her magic to set Shaggy on the ground again. "Luckily, the most dangerous weapons are now safely locked away in a secure military facility offsite."

At the same time, Scooby had taken one of the energy rings of Green Lantern from a nearby display case and put it on his paw, causing him to grow and become quite aggressive. Luckily, Velma was able to take it off and put it back where it belonged, all while Scooby smiled sheepishly.

While this went on, the mayor's phone began ringing. "Okay, feel free to explore," the mayor told the tour group, "and we'll resume the tour in ten minutes."

When the mayor went to take his phone call, Scooby walked with Pipp while she took plenty of selfies, and Scooby found a cardboard cutout of Superman and stuck his head through the hole. "Pipp, Shaggy, look! I'm a super dog!"

"Awwww, how #cute!" Pipp said as she patted Scooby on the head. "But the only super dog I've heard of," said Shaggy, "comes with extra chili and a side of more chili!"

As Shaggy laughed at his joke, Scooby tried to wiggle out of the cutout, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get loose.

At the same time, the mayor got done with her phone call, but it was clear by her expression that it wasn't a good one. "Has something happened?" Daphne asked, leading the mayor to sigh. ""Lex Luthor just increased his bid to purchase the Hall of Justice," she said as Pipp, Izzy and Shaggy tried to get Scooby free. "At this rate, the City Council may not even bother putting it up for auction. Luthor will win. Luthor always wins."