Holographic Investigating/The Solomon Grundy Chase

Unfortunately, as the others were rushing around the Hall of Justice, finding very little clues, Shaggy and Scooby were currently running for their lives from the supervillains they accidentally created, while Sunny and Misty were trying to defend them and Krypto and Tempest Nova tried to get the computer to work again.

Sunny and Misty used their alicorn and unicorn powers to keep the villains away from Shaggy and Scooby for a short time, but Scooby was being chased by Solomon Grundy around the room. “Scooby-Doo! Hang in there!” Shaggy cried as Sunny and Misty kicked the bad guys away from their friends. Meanwhile, Tempest tried to press some buttons and get the computer working again. “Come on… work, you stupid machine! Hurry up and work already!”

She hit the computer again, and electricity shot around her similar to that of her ancestor’s magic before she was thrown back with a painful cry and fell onto the ground. Sunny, Misty and Shaggy gasped at this. “TEMPEST!!”

Even Krypto barked in concern. “I'm okay!” Tempest groaned as she tried to sit up. “My leg just hurts!”

“Scooby, can you try and get Tempest onto your back for now?” Misty asked. Scooby nodded and managed to evade Solomon Grundy long enough for him to scoop Tempest onto his back before continuing to run again.

At the same time, Krypto continued to try and get the computer working again. “There has to be someway out!” Misty cried. “I mean… where did these things even come from?!”

“Hey! Super-Dog!” Shaggy cried to Krypto. “Like, we could use a little help over here!!”

Krypto disregarded this and continued to bark at the computer, trying to get it to respond. It finally did, and its holographic features sent them from the highly advanced kitchen to out into the streets of Metropolis…

…much to the group’s shock. “Guys… have we lost it,” said Tempest, “or did we just magically transport to…?!”

Krypto barked again, and the scene around them then changed to a place that Scooby recognized. “The Daily Planet?”

“Oh, no…” Shaggy said, scrambling to the top of a filing cabinet. “I think my life is flashing before my eyes!”

Krypto barked one more time, sending everyone to the park, where Shaggy suddenly began to assume what was going on. “Like, wait a second, what if this is all just--”

“Holograms?” Scooby interrupted. “Huh?” Shaggy blinked. “Dude, I was gonna say indigestion. How’d you get…?”

That’s when Scooby pointed to a sign above the door. “Danger,” Sunny read. “You are entering the Justice League holographic training simulator, AKA the kitchen.”

“Huh… holograms?” Tempest blinked. “Was that there the whole time?”

Krypto rolled his eyes and barked at this. “All right, all right,” Misty spoke. “No need to shout!”

Sunny helped Shaggy down from the statue as the Joker and Harley Quinn played catch with a bomb, which blew up in Harley’s face as they approached the others. “Well, if these guys are just holographic simulations,” said Shaggy, “all we have to do is reprogram the…”

But that’s when Misty, Sunny, Shaggy and Scooby noticed the fried up computer. “Oh no!” Sunny cried out. “The computer is completely fried!”

“In other words… we’re doomed!” Shaggy whimpered.

Unfortunately, all this whimpering was enough to get the villains’ attention, and they prepared their weapons and stepped closer to them. “Oh no!” Scooby gasped in panic. “You said it, Scoob!” Shaggy cried. “Like, there's only one thing left to do!”