chapter 22

Raylynn finished her break with her mothers pep talk and went back in taking her seat again in the witness stand as the Ada stood once again to finished thier questioning.

"So raylynn we were talking about the other men he let hurt you. When did it start and how often?" He asked

"I'm not sure how long it was it felt like a long time maybe a week after he took me. He had 3 to 5 ment a day come over almost every day" Ray replied.

"Thank you for telling us raylynn" the Ada said before taking his seat and then the lawyer sitting next to Henry stood and walked over "hello Ms. Hargitay. Now you say my client tried to get you to leave with him so why didn't you scream or yell for help?"

"Because he put a rag over my mouth" she said.

"Yet there were so many people back stage and no one saw this happen?" He asked.

"I...I don't know I guess not." She said.

"Now did you ever tell the man you claim was my client to stop?" He asked.

"Yes the first time and then he hit me."  She said.

"But you never said it after that or to the other men who you claim touched you?" He asked.

"No ...because i..." she began but the lawyer cut her off.

"So all the other times you just let people touch you?" He asked.

"Yes but..." she was cut off again.

Now isn't it true that you have been known to lie? I see here that your father supposedly abused you but for months you claimed it was caused by accidents?"

"Yes because..." but she was cut off yet again.

The Ada objected but the judge let it go.

"And you lied in a similar way when you were allegedly bullied at your  last private school?" He continued.

"Yes" she said looking down.

"So how can we trust you aren't lying again?" He asked.

The Ada objected and the just made him stop.

The lawyer then said "I rest your honor" he said and took his seat back by Henry.

The judge then told Ray she could step down.

Ray ran from the courtroom in tears.

Mariska went after her daughter and grabbed her before she could run out the front entrance and held her "you did good baby I promise."

"No I didn't they think I'm lying" she cried on to her mothers shoulder.

Mariska sighed and just held her daughter and then said "let's go back to the hotel and let you rest ok"

Ray nodded trying to control her emotions as she left with her mother bombarded by paparazzi and Ray just hid her face with the help of her mother as they got in the car and drove off.

(More to come soon. Leave feedback and votes so I know you guys want me to continue this story.)